Chapter 21

Eventually all of Bone's crew and himself were chained up and thrown into the cells, but Stone and his crew were heading for the same fate. The navy men started placing chains along their wrists, Bethany stood their trying to hold back the earg to cry, Stone turned his gaze to her.

"No more tears lass" he said smiling, she nodded.

"Alright you lot down to the cell.."

"Wait!" Edward called out limping over.

"Sir?"

"Let them go" he ordered, the navy man nodded with confusion but still did as said, Stone, also looking confused looked at Edward waiting for an explanation.

"You saved my life and helped capture whole pirate crew the least I can do is give you a head start before I come and find you again" Edward explained, Stone smirked.

"Ye getting all sappy on me are ya?" Stone chuckled giving Edward a nudge.

"Just leave before I realised I'm making a mistake"

"As ya wish captain" Stone added. He turned back to Bethany.

"Ya coming lass?" He asked holding out his hand.

"Yes!" She cheered running into his arms, the two and the crew headed to the side of the boat where the ship was, all the crew members swung across back to the ship one by one before it was finally Stone and Bethany's turn.

"Hold on" Stone said as Bethany gripped onto him.

"Wait!" Tinana yelled out. Bethany turned around to face her best friend one last time. Tinana tried to fight back her tears but it didn't do much, you could see them slowly run down her cheeks. Bethany pulled her into a tight hug.

"Im gonna miss you" she said digging her head into Tinana's shoulder.

"Me too, be careful" Tinana added doing the same. The two friends broke apart and Bethany went back to holding onto Stone tightly.

"Ye ready?"

"Aye captain" Bethany answered just as Stone swung across the navy boat to his ship. Soon enough the two ship had distance between them, Edward's sailing back to England while Stone's sailing to where ever the wind takes them.
Bethany stood on the end of the boat looking out to the sea and navy ship as it sailed away.

"Ye alright lass?" Stone asked walking up behind her.

"Yeah, I'm just really happy we're finally back together again" Bethany sighed leaning on Stone's shoulder.

"Just Ye and me, no need for anyone else"

"... Well actually I don't think that's a hundred percent true" Bethany added slowly placing her hand on her stomach, Stone looked at her all confused at first but it slowly sunk in.

"Really?" Bethany simple nodded her head with the biggest grin on her face. Stone threw his hands in the air with a loud cheer then lifted Bethany up spinning her around she just laughed happily.

The end.... For now