Chapter 9

On the navy ship, Tianna had been down in the ships kitchen preparing lunch for all the crew, she absolutely hated cooking, especially for other people but it was getting closer to friend, she hoped anyway.
After making some meals, she headed to the main deck where she gave to co-captain.

"Here's your meal" she said sweetly placing the cray on the table where he was reading some maps. The co-captain took one look at the tray and wasn't amused.

"What is this, this isn't what I wanted, take it back" he waved his hand before looking back to the maps, Tianna stared at him for a bit.

"Yes it is"

"I ordered you to take it back"

"Well your orders don't mean crap to me, just eat the order you have you sob" the co-captain stood straight up grabbing her arm tightly.

"Bite your tongue wench!"

"Eat the order" Tianna said firmly as the co-captain raised his hand.

"Corporal!" They both turned their heads to Edward who wasn't happy.

"Release the lady, this instance" he did as Edward said and went back to his maps, Tianna felt scared now, was she in trouble now with the captain.

"I would like a word with you" he said.

In the captain's working quarters.

"I allowed you to come along on our voyage to find the Pirates and your friend because you were willing to be the cook's hand"

"It's not my fault your corporal is so picky, there people back on the island who would kill for food..."

"I understand, which is why I'm now setting you to food duty for the prisoners"

"What?"

"And if I hear anymore of your antics, the first port we land in you'll be left there, am I clear?" Tianna froze for a while, the way he was so direct and dominate towards, she kinda liked it.

"Crystal" she answered.

"Good, you may return to the kitchen now"

"Thanks sir Edward" she said sarcastically before turning away.

"Captain!" He yelled to her.

"Edward!" She yelled back leaving his studies.