Chapter 20

Edward and his crew were dragged all the way down to the prison cell where they usually would put brutes like them. It was humiliating as pirates walked them passed the other prisoners then throwing them into an empty cell as if they were as low as pirates.
The other pirates in the cells snarled and smirked at them.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the captain himself, what ya doin in here?"

"Hehehe is ship got taken by pirates"

"What goes around comes back around ain't that right captain?" Chuck added along with the others before turning to look at Stone but surprisingly he wasn't laughing like the rest of them, he looked worried.

"Captain...what's wrong?" Stone didn't answer, he shifted himself to the cell next to his where Edward was sitting in shame.

"Where's Bethany?" He asked, Edward sent him a glare.

"Tell me!" Stone shouted this time slamming his hand on the cell bars.

"You don't order me around pirate"

"Look mister all high and mighty, I understand Ye don't like me but right now a some maingy asshole has their grabby hands all over me lass, now Ye can put aside your pride for a sec and help find away to help her!" It was quiet, even Stone's own crew were sitting in shock.
Edward finally snapped out of it then started looking around the cells, he realised it would be better idea to go up agents pirates with a larger crew, especially since most of his are now dead from being stabbed.

"I shouldn't tell you this but these cell bars are a bit old... If with the use of a lot of force they could snap do to the rust and all" Edward explained.

"So no more" Stone replied turning to his crew giving them a look and unsteadily they all got up and starting pushing with all their might.

"I'm coming for you lass" Stone said to himself also pushing on the bars.

-------------------Meanwhile----------------------

All the pirates above deck were skilling down rum by the bottle while dancing around like a bunch of idiotic monkeys. Some of the them were dancing around with Tianna who trying her best to pull away but she would just be grabbed and chucked around like a rag doll, captain bones on the other hand sat by the wheel with Bethany sitting on his lap with tears poring down her face.
Bones threw another empty rum bottle at the floor of the ship causing it to smash into pieces, he just chuckled.

"Another rum!!!!" He shouted to his crew members, Bethany tried to run off but he gripped onto her hair tightly causing her to weep a little.

"Where ya think Ye be goin!?" He said with breath reeked of rum it burned Bethany's nose. Suddenly Bones had his knife at Bethany's neck, her body shook, I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! Bethany's mind screamed, she closed her eyes praying for a miracle.

Bang!

"Party's over!!!" That voice Bethany opened her eyes to see Stone, Chuck, the crew and even Edward standing their with their weapons out, Stone pointing his pistol into the sky then slowly pointing it at Bones.

"Get your hands off my lass!" He growled ready to shoot. Bones face went from shocked to pissed in a split second, he threw Bethany off his lap letting her fall to the floor with a thud! Then pulled out his sword.

"Seems we be havin a stand off"

"It be that way, yes" the two stared angrily at each other as if they were both waiting for the other to make one slight move.

"ATTTACK!!!!" They both shouted at the same time before all the crews from both sides ran at each other.

It was the biggest navy men, pirates vs pirates that Bethany had ever scene, the sound of the swords clashing with each other and gun fire filled the air followed by bodies dropping to the floor. Bethany looked around trying to find Stone but the crowd was too large.

"Stone!!!" She shouted out finally getipting back on her feet, suddenly one of Bone's pirates swung his sword at Bethany she quickly run up to the wheel of the ship, she noticed a sword that was the floor and without thinking she picked it up just in time before the pirate struck her.

"Bloody wench!" He growled lifting his sword over his head.

"You brute!" Tianna yelled before hitting the pirate over the head with an empty rum bottle, he was passed out on the floor in seconds. Bethany realised a large breath then dropped the sword, she was still shaking like a leaf.

"You okay?" Tianna asked.

"I am now" Bethany answered.

Back on the battle field, both Stone and Edward were fighting side by side agents Bones who managed to wheeled two swords. The two pulled down their swords on Bones but he quickly deflected them pushing the two backwards, Stone fell on his back with a loud groan, Edawrd was still standing.

"Stone!" Edward turned to see if he was okay un a where that Bones was aiming his sword.

"Haha!" Bones laughed thrusting his sword forward.

"Look out!" Stone yelled out pushing Edward out of the way and letting Bones's sword cut right through him.

"STONE!!!!" Bethany screamed out once she saw Bones pull his sword out from Stone's hip then watched him to collapse on the floor holding his bloody side tightly.

"Hahaha I win! The lass is mine!" Bones cheers along with his crew members. Bones went to look back down at Stone but he instead got a face full of fist. The whole ship went silent, Captain Stone had leaped up from the ground punching Bones square in the face causing him to fall THUD on the deck all while holding to his side tightly.

"Over my dead body" he spits out.

"Ye tricked me?"

"Don't worry I fell for it for the first time to" Stone stated barely able to stand on his fit.

"No matter Ye be too weak to fight anyway..." Before Bones could get back on his feet he felt the cold sharp blade of a sword pinned to his neck, he turned his head to see a shaky Bethany with tears dripping out like little waterfalls.

"You killed my mother you son of a bitch" she weeped angrily, everyone stared at her waiting for her next action.

"Bethany don't...."

"He killed her Stone! Right in front of me! ... I was only child..." Her hands started to shake, stone started slowly walking up to her ignoring the blood rushing down his hand.

"I know lass, I know"

"No! I can't let him live! I'm never gonna get to see my mother again and it's all because of him!" Stone carefully his hand on hers.

"Bethany ... Bethany look at me" she turned her head at him still crying.

"It's not worth it... Once it's done ye can never un do it It will haunt Ye ... Please trust me" stone stated looking deeply into her wet eyes, slowly Bethany lowered the sword away from bones. She instally dropped the sword then fell into Stone's arms bowling her eyes out into his chest.

"I can't... It's not fare..." She cried between tears.

"It's alright lass I've got Ye, I've got Ye" he held her tightly placing a small kiss on top of her head.

"I was going to kill him"

"I wouldn't have let Ye, it wasn't right" Bethany wiped her tears before looking up at Stone.

"I thought you said there was no such thing as a good pirate" she giggled a little, Stone gave her a warm smile before also giving her a kiss.