Chapter 12

The sun rose over the ocean gleaming, the ship had been docked at the port Stone was talking about the night before. Bethany couldn't help smile like crazy when she took that step off the ship and onto dry land, one step closer to home.

"Alright lass I just heard that the ship Ye be taking back home isn't due to leave in an hour" Stone said.

"I don't care as long as I get to go home again" Stone snickered at her. There was a bit of silence but soon Stone something.

"Considering Ye still have a while, Ye wanna have one last drink with the crew?"

"A drink?"

"I promise Ye this isn't a plan to get you drunk and take Ye back to the ship... Especially now that I kinda explained original plan" Bethany giggled, even though she didn't know if he was being serious or not.

"Well I guess one drink won't hurt"

Half an hour later Bethany had been sitting on Stone's lap while everyone, drunk off there asses by the way, were listening to chuck's adventures when he was in his prime. Bethany had completely forgot about the boat, she even forgot the island for a while for the first time since she was kidnapped, being with the crew, being with Stone, how could see bring herself to remember.
This moment seem to go on forever until there was loud sound of foot steps walking into the pub they were at and then...

"Where's the rum!!!" That voice, Bethany spun her head around, her eyes almost popped out of her head, it was him that pirate from when she was little, the one who killed her mother in front of her. Suddenly Bethany couldn't think straight, couldn't breath, she was huffing, everything around her was spinning, memories of that night flashing in her mind.
Honey go to you room and don't come out until I say Bethany tried to stand on her feet but it was like gravity was increasing on her. Bang! Mum!!! The air was thinning it was too much to handle.

"Bethany are Ye alright?" Stone asked but she couldn't hear anything around her, just the sound of the gun shot, her screaming, it's too much.... She collapse on the floor.

"Bethany!" Stone shouted quickly rushing to her side left her head.

"Bethany! Can Ye hear me, come on!" Bethany's eyes soon slowly closed.
-time skip-
Bethany's eyes slowly opened, everything was blurry for a while where am I she thought as her vision became more clearer, she was in the captain's quarters. Turning her head she could see someone leaning against the bed sleeping, it was Stone, how long had he been waiting for her to wake up.
Bethany slowly reached out and tapped his shoulder, soon after his eyes popped open like a kid waking up,on Christmas morning.

"Bethany Ye awake" he said, they looked into each other's eyes for a bit before chuck walked in.

"Ah, the little lass is awake I see.. Feelin okay?"

"Kinda, what happened?"

"We were hoping ye'd tell us, one minute Ye're all fine and dandy the next ye're fainting" Stone explained. It all came back to her now, the pirate who walked into the pub, it was him.

"It was him..."she whispered under her breath trying not hyperventilate.

"Him who?" Stone asked patting Bethany's back softly, she took a deep breath before speaking again.

"When I was little, my mother and I worked at the inn together, until the night where those pirates came and... " she paused the memorises flooded her mind as tears ran down her cheek.

"They killed her" she broke out into tears.

"Shot her in the head right in front of me" there was no stoping the tears, they poured out her eyes like waterfalls. Stone wrapped his arms around her pulling her into a tight embrace.

"Calm down lass, it's okay, it's okay" he rests his chin on her head. Stone started to realise why Bethany was like this now, the death of her mother has made her hate all pirates... In cluding him. Chuck lowered his head with a sad look on his face, then something court his attention. He walked to the door opening it slightly just to see what was happening.

"Oh no" he quickly closed the door and turned to Stone.

"Uh captain, Ye might wanna take a look at this?"

"What is it?" He asked walking over to the door pushing it wide open.

"Permission to come aboard!" The old pirate from Bethany's memories yelled out while his crew walked behind him.

"Captain bones? It's been years"

"Yeah and I ain't gettin any younger, can come aboard or what?"

"Permission granted" Stone answered, Captain bones stepped aboard with all of his crew.

"Just come to see if Ye lovely lady feelin okay? Gave everyone in the inn a scar just faintin like that"

"She be fine, thanks for the concern, beside people faint like that all the time in that pub" he stated, Bones snickered.

"Guess Ye right" the two stared at each other of a few seconds, it was a combat between death glares. Meanwhile inside the captain's quarters, Bethany was finally able to get the strength in her legs, she stood up and slowly walked to the door where she could here the voice... His voice.
Bethany peeked from behind the door, seeing Captain Bones the one who killed her mother in front of her. Something suddenly came over her, she didn't know what it was but she leaped out from behind the door and did the most stupidest thing.

"Die you BRUTE!!!" She yelled out, Bones turned his look from Stone to Bethany, after seeing his dark, evil eyes she suddenly could feel her head spinning and her legs weakening again. Oh no not again she thought as she almost hit the ground, luckily Stone caught her before she hit the ground.

"Lass what are Ye doin?"

"She's a jumpy one she is" Captain Bones stated with and evil smirk.

"Shut up! You brute! You ass! You MURDER!!!" She shouted trying to get free from Stone's grasp but he was holding her really tightly.

"Bethany calm down! What is the matter?"

"He killed her... He killed my MOTHER!!!" She shouted as tears rolled down her eyes. Stone loosen his grip then turned to Captain Bones who just had one of those evil smirks on his face.

"Gee lad, Yer lass a little lune in the head, too much rum I say" he ended the sentence with a laugh then his crew joined into the laughing for about five seconds before Stone threw is his sword, just missing Bones face by an inch. The laughing stopped that second, Bones looked down at Stone who had a death glare, staring right into his dark soul.

"Get off me ship" she said in a deep growling voice.

"Ha Stone Ye can't be serious...."

"GET OFF ME SHIP!!!" He yelled standing up on his feet while holding Bethany like a bride. Bones stood silently before speaking again.

"Don't be going making an enemy out of me Stone" captain bones went just as serious.

"It's captain Stone and either Ye get off me ship now or the next sword I be throwing won't miss its target" with a huff Captain Bones turned tail and walked off the boat with the rest of his crew before he pause and turned to look at Bethany.

"We'll meet again poppet" he said with a smirk before pulling out a gun and shooting Stone in the leg in the blink of an eye. He cried out in pain, using his strength he tried to carefully place Bethany on the ground but it wasn't long before he collapsed dropping Bethany along with him.

"Stone!"

"Captain!" Bethany and chuck quickly rushed to his side, Bethany looked back to Bones who disappeared along with his crew. They were gone it was just like her past, her mother and now Stone, why does keep happening to her.