Chapter 15

Meanwhile as the cold night air filled the Navy boat where Tianna stood on top deck staring out into the dark ocean thinking about all those times she and Bethany had as kids back on the island, she missed those simple times, playing around and thinking about where they might end up when they grow into beautiful women. She remember saying how she wanted to marry a prince and how Bethany wanted to run her mother's inn and pass it onto her children as a air loom. Never did she think that she would be out rescuing for her childhood friend from pirates. While Tianna was lost in thought, Edward walked up behind her before tapping her shoulder to let her know of his presence.

"Oh! Edward you scared me" Tianna jumped.

"Sorry that wasn't my intentions, I was just wondering why weren't in your courtiers?"

"Oh... I was just ... It's nothing" Tianna sighed looking back out into the ocean.

"You miss your friend I see"

"That obvious?" Tianna asked not making eye contact. Edward leaned on the signed of the ship next to Tianna looking out at the water as well.

"How long have you known this friend of yours?"

"Since birth I guess, our mothers were friends... That was until her mother was murdered by a pirate"

"Terrible thing to have happened, I hope one day to see them all hang!" Edward growled slamming his fist on the boat, he then took a deep breath to keep himself calm.

"Edward... Did something happen?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know when someone has lost someone important to them" Tianna explained resting her hand on Edward's hand. Edward once again took a deep breath before speaking.

"Before I was in the Royal Navy I was once married, we were gonna have a baby..." His voice croaked a bit, Tianna could already see where this was going.

"One night I was at the pub for a shift when my wife came to get me, she should've been out so late by her left as well... A new ship had docked in full of p-pirates...." As he spoke Tianna noticed at tear fall from his eyes.

"She didn't even make it to the pub, I walk out side to see her dead on the floor surround by the Pirates... They cut open her stomach" Tianna gasped putting her hand over her mouth in shock, Edward couldn't help but break down in tears. He soon wiped them away trying to act tough again.

"After that I was determine to see all pirates hang, so I joined the Royal Navy in hope I could do just that" Edward ended his story, Tianna couldn't help suddenly giving him a giant hug as she sobbed on his shoulder.

"Tianna are you alright, it was not my intention to make upset"

"It's never your intention to do anything" Tianna giggled a little before letting go of him. The two stared at each other for a bit until Tianna broke the look.

"Um.. Sorry about all that I'll go back to my courters" she said walking passed Edward reached for her hand but then pulled away, it was probably not the right thing to do at this point. He watched as she walked down the her courters regretting not stopping her.