Chapter 14

(Warning if you do not like sexual scenes or something like that then skip this chapter and go to the next one, you have not missed much) you have been warned😑

-Stones POV-

I could feel something cold on my forehead, what the hell? Somethings dripping down my head, am I bleeding? Oh my am I dead, sweet Jesus no! I quickly tried to open my eyes, first thing I could see is the roof of my quarters on the ship. As I slowly start to wake up I become more a where of my surroundings, the roof, the walls even my soft bed, wait how did I get in my bed.

-no ones POV-

Stone rose his head from the pillow before letting out a loud groan of pain.

"Argh! Son of a ..." He growls.

"Stone!" Stone quickly turned his head to see none other than Bethany on the other side of the room with a small bowl as she soaked a cloth inside. She jumped to her feet walking over to Stone where without thinking she leaped onto him giving him a hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Beth! Beth! Hurting bad!"

"Oh right, sorry, sorry" Bethany said letting go of Stone. He rubbed his leg where he felt the bandage that Bethany had wrapped around where the bullet got him.

"What happened?"

"That Bones shot you in the leg, he's so ... Arggggg!!!!"

"Woe lass Yer starting to sound like a pirate more and more" Stone stated, Bethany blushed a bit before taking the wet cloth off of his head.

"Can I just ask? Have yer been waiting here for me all this time?"

"Well, yes I guess... You did that with me so I wanted to repay the kindness" Bethany started blushing again. It was silent for a bit before Stone spoke up.

"Sorry about today, Ye didn't get to go home, that's all Ye really wanted isn't it?"

"You know, it's been kinda fun, besides getting dragged against my will... The whole crew has kinda been that one big.. Family .... Don't laugh I know it's silly"

"Yer right, we are one big family ... That I happen to think..." He paused taking her hand.

"Yer apart of" they stared into each other's eyes, slowly the moved closer to each ear. stone moved a bit of Bethany's hair out of the way before placing his lips gently on hers, Bethany had never kissed anyone on her life, this experience was amazing to her, his harm lips were irresistible.
The kiss grew more passionate, stone moved in closer causing Bethany to fall onto her back with him towering over her.

"Wait..." Stone said pulling away.

"What is it?" Bethany asked taking a breath of air.

"I've been holding back this whole time, Being a good pirate and what ever so just warning that I refuse to hold back now" Stone stated, Bethany giggled a little.

"Weren't you the one saying there's no such thing as a good pirate" a smirk grew on Stone's face.

"Aye and here's why" Stone leaned in once again giving Bethany a ruff but passionate kiss as her arms wrapped around his neck bringing him in closer, stone broke the kiss before ripping off Bethany's corset and throwing it across the room, Bethany's heart race picked up faster and faster as stone's ruff hands run down her legs to her hips, his kisses slowly made there way from her neck down to her chest, without realising Bethany let out a soft moan. Stone slowly lifted his head looking at Bethany's red blushing face.

"Enjoying yeself lass?" He asked sarcastically before continuing on his kissing journey down until he stop at what Bethany thought was an odd place to stop.

"S-stone what are you doing down there?" She asked with a tremble in her voice.

"Ye gonna wanna hold on to something lass" he stated before beginning. Suddenly a jolt of pleasure filled Bethany's body as her back went into an arch, she had never felt anything like this before, her inside felt like they were in fire. Her hands gripped onto the bed sheets as she let out loud groans and sighs, her legs felt week almost at the point where she couldn't feel them.
Stone finally came to a stop and lifted his head while whipping his mouth, he looked at Bethany who was huffing and puffing.

"Ye okay lass?" He asked with snicker. She didn't say anything over her heavy breathing.

"My legs feel really week" she finally stated trying to slowly lift her head.

"Wait til we actually get started"

"What do mean that wasn't it?"

"No where near" another smirk appeared before Bethany could hear Stone undoing his belt, she started to feel herself shiver a little, Stone then towered over Bethany causing her heart to beet like crazy.

"You'll be gentle right?" She asked with a hesitant voice.

"We'll see" he answered with a deep voice, I shiver run down Bethany spine, it had been a while by she was suddenly terrorfide of Stone.

////// hahaha you thought it be a actual sex scene, sorry but it ain't ... But I congrat you on your bravery/////