Chapter 17

The battle seemed to go on for ages, Pirates vs navy men, swords vs cutlasses, Captain Stone vs Sir Edward. The two fought all around the ship as their swords dance, Stone leaped onto one of the barrels avoiding Edward's wing of the sword.

"A little off of Ye game aye sir Eddy?"

"Edward!" Edward shouted kicking the barrel down causing Stone to fall on his back on the deck.

"And I'm always on a my game you brute!" Edward scolded pointing his sword down at Stone's neck, it was over Stone's cutlass had been knocked too far away for him to reach and Edward was seconds away from cutting his head right off.

"I'll ask you again, where's the girl?!"

"Go screw Ye self" Stone spat out, Edward got even more angry before raising his sword over his head ready to strike when...

"WAIT!!!" The two turned their heads to see none other than Bethany standing there with one of the navy men with his hand around her arm. Just looking at that sight Stone felt a flame inside him, he kicked the sword from Edward's hands then manage to push him on his back now pointing his own sword at Edward's neck.

"Let's end this" Stone growled with fire in his eyes.

"Stone no!" Bethany cried out realising herself from the navy man's grip, she run to Stone wrapping her arms around him hugging him tightly while resting her head on his back as tears rushed down her face.

"Please stone, if you kill him I'll never be able to look at you the same way again and I know you don't believe there is such thing as a good pirate... But I wanna believe that there is good in you!" She cried, Stone stood there eyes widen with his arms raised with the sword over his head.
Finally he slowly lowered the sword then dropped it on the floor, his arms were shaking. Edward stood straight back up grabbing the sword from the ground.

"Seize him!" Suddenly two other navy men run in grabbing Stone while another man grabbed Bethany pulling her off him.

"No! No let me go! Stone!" She called out but it did know good, She watched as they dragged Stone to the cells along with the rest of his crew, including Chuck who seemed to have blood dripping from his face, it brought even more tears to her eyes to see this.

"Set sail to England!" Edward ordered rubbing the bump on the back of his head.

"Edward!" Tinana yelled out before quickly rushed into his arms.

"Your okay" she sighed with relief.

"Tinana?" Tinana opened her eyes looking behind Edward to see her friend safe and sound.

"Bethany, Bethany!" Tinana cheered running towards her friend hugging her tighter than ever.

"I was so worried I thought you were gone forever" she cried not letting go any time soon. Eventually she raised her head from Bethany's shoulder looking at her face, she started searching her head moving her hair from her face.

"Are you alright did that brute hurt!? I swear you tell this instead if he laid a finger on you"

"Tinana..." Bethany couldn't speak she just broke into even more tears as her dearest friend held her tightly.