~TWO~

~TWO~

    Who the hell is in my house! I know my brother should be here but...

    "What the fuck!" I yell, trying to get out of their grasp but they're holding me tight against them. I realize were on the floor and I'm struggling to get up. "Get off me!!!"

   "No," he says. With that being said I see his face.

  "Ryan, what the fuck! What the hell are you doing here!?" I yell, "Get off me!!!" I squirm and twist but it's no use.

  Ryan leans in, digging his head into my neck and licks my neck.

  WHAT THE FUCK!!!

  Now Ryan starts nuzzling and kissing my neck. On the inside I start freaking out, but I don't want it to come out. I don't want to show it.

  "Stop it... Ryan get off," I say trying to push him off. He doesn't budge an inch. Ryan finds my sweet spot, which surprises me because he found it just like that.

  Ryan nibbles on it.

  A moan escapes my lips. Fuck! Did that just really happen? I mentally curse myself. How could I do that, especially to Ryan, who I barely have feelings for.

  "You like that huh?" Ryan asks. I don't reply but struggle to get free. Ryan lifts his head so I can see his whole face.

  And just like that his lips crash into mine. My eyes wide open in shock. What the hell does he want???

  I feel Ryan's hands move from my waist, to the button on my jean.

 He unbuttons my jeans, causing me to gasp.

  Wrong move.

 Ryan takes the advantage and slides his tongue into my mouth. He unzips my zipper from my jeans.

 Is he trying to rape me!? Oh hell no.

I bite down on Ryan's tongue---hard. Ryan seperates our lips but he doesn't move. He's still on top of me. He curses but looks down at me with an evil grin, which most girls would think it would be his sexiest smile.

 He leans in closer to me.

  "What the fuck! Are you trying to rape her!!!"

 Hearing that voice makes me happy he came, so Ryan would stop this.

 Midnight grabs Ryan's shirt from behind and throws him. It wasn't really a throw but more like a grab-get-up-and-push-you-hard-so-you-can-fall kind of throw.

  I sit up, still in shock, but glad Midnight's here. Midnight bends down to my level, "You okay?" He offers me a hand.

  I take his hand as he pulls me to my feet. "I'll be fine, thanks Midnight," I whisper. Midnight nods, "No prob'."

  Midnight looks at Ryan and says, "What the hell is wrong with you!"

 I button up my jeans and zip up the zipper, then cross my arms over my chest and stare at Ryan.

 "Get out of my house," I yell at him. Ryan doesn't move. "NOW!"

  "No, I'm not leaving."

  "This is my house and I want you out."

 "Nope. I'm not leaving Vi, my parents said I have to stay here with you!" Ryan argues.

 "Yeah right, like I believe that," I say and the moment I say that my phone goes off. I don't check the name, instead I just open it up and answer it.