~THREE~

~THREE~

I run, run as fast as I can and as far as I can go. I end up in a tiny forest near the store, not to far but somewhere where I can hide. I go to the thickest tree, climb it and sit on a fat branch that can hold me and rest my back on the trunk. I pull my knees up to me chest and bury my face, thinking about my feelings and everything else.

~~~~MIDNIGHT'S POINT OF VIEW~~~~

He asked her to be his girlfriend! HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! After all the girls he's been with it had to be Vi! I stand frozen in shock.

"I...I..." Vi stammered. I knew what she didn't know what to say. She never liked Ryan not a bit.

Vi cups her forehead and runs, past me and past Ryan and out the store. Great. Now something's gonna happen to Vi.

"I'm gonna get her!" Ryan says. I stick out my arm and stop him without saying anything.

"Your not going. I'm going," I say. Ryan doesn't say anything, so I go after her. It's hard to tell where she's at but I walk around till I see her. Knowing Vi, is easier for me to find her than another person.

~~~~BACK TO VIOLETA'S P.O.V.~~~~

"It's getting colder," I say to myself. Yes, I'm still in the tree. And it has gotten colder.

I shiver.

"HEY!!!" I hear someone yell. I look down and see the most hottest guy I've ever seen, he looks about my age. He has blonde/brown hair, short and spiked up in the front. He's wearing a sweater and a pair of jeans. He's cute!

"What's a pretty girl like you doing up there!" He yells. He called me pretty. Oh god his voice is sooo sexy!

My mouth feels dry. "I..."

"Can you come down? Or can I come up?" He asks. Why should he ask he should just come up here 'cause I don't wanna go down.

I shrug but then find my voice, "I don't care. I think it'd be better if you came up!" I yell down towards him. He shrugs and climbs some branches to get to me. The guy's flexible and lean kinda like Midnight. He moves quickly and easily. In no time flat he's right next to me.

"Whoa, that was... cool. You did that like I would," I say. He chuckles.

"So... what's a beautiful girl like you doing up here? Down there I could barely tell how you looked like and now that I'm up here... your beautiful!"

I don't say anything but blush and look away.

"I came up here because I didn't feel good. I... I needed to clear my mind," I half lie.

"Oh... How long have you been up here?"

"For at least ten minutes then you came. I didn't even hear you!"

"Probably because your so high up here! Your not lost are you?"

"Oh heavens no! I know where I'm at. Who are you anyways? I don't think I've seen you before?"

"I'm new here that's why," He says.

"Oh... I'm stupid." I hit my forehead with the palm of my hand. "Where are you from?"

"Two cities down south. You know the city Little Rock."

"Oh your from there! Yeah I know that place."

"Yeah, we started moving everything today, were just here to get food for the fridge."

I laugh. "That's why I came here too! There was only mayonnaise and a jar of yeast and I have no clue how to make bread!"