~EIGHT~

~EIGHT~

We got to the staircase and this time I had a better idea getting up the stairs.

And if Midnight was able to read minds he says, "Don't do anything that will hurt you again."

"I won't, I have a better idea this time." I say, thinking.

"And that is?" Midnight asks.

"Teleporting."

I think about it and in a blink of an eye. I'm already at the top of the stairs. I look back down and smile at the three boys.

"How about that?" I question.

"Better than last time," says Midnight. "at least you didn't hurt yourself this time."

The boys make there way up the stairs.

"My room's this way," says Dan motioning down the hall.

"Okay then." I say. We walk to his bedroom and once we're inside he shuts the door.

Then we both say at the same time, "Your the boy from the store!!!" I exclaim and he exclaims, "Your the girl from the store, the beautiful one that was in the tree, Vi, that's what you told me!"

"Your Dan," I say. I realizing that our faces were mear inches apart from each other.

I blush, realizing he said beautiful.

"Wait a sec. I don't get it. What did I miss!?" Ryan asks. I turn to him and put a hand on the back of my head.

"Well, we meet at the store when you told me... you... uh... Well, after that I ran out the store and climbed a tree and I meet Dan and he meet me," I explain, trying to skip a certain part of the story.

"Okay but how come I didn't know about this? Midnight did you know about this?" Ryan over exaggerates. And I think that was the first time he said Midnight's name! I never thought he would talk to him but this was a question, so it's different right?

"Yeah I knew about this..." says Midnight, looking at Ryan in an odd way, like, woah you never talk to me why are you talking to me, kind of face.

"And it's really none of your business." I tell Ryan. It felt like it was only Midnight, Ryan and me in the room. I totally spaced Dan out!

"What do you mean it's none of my business!?" Ryan yells.

Here we go again, "Well it is!" I yell back.

Before I know it Dan cuts in, sperating Ryan away from me and I finally realized we were so close to each other.

"Okay I get it! You guys aren't good friends, are you?" Dan asks. I look at him.

"Yeah prettty much... Only Midnight's my best friend. Ryan's not even my friend!!!" I tell Dan half yelling.

"Take that back Vi!!!" Ryan yells at me.

"Why would I!? I'm not gonna forgive you now! Were at someone's house we shouldn't be fighting!!!" I yell. In a blink of an eye. Ryan grabs my wrist, squishing it. What the hell is he trying to break my wrist.

I whimper in pain.

"What the hell man!?" Midnight yells and gets his hands on Ryan's wrist, trying to take is crushing hand off my wrist.

"What's with you!!! Let her go!" Midnight adds/yells.

"Ryan your hurting me..." I say, tears forming in my eyes. What happened to him. Ryan's never like this!?!?!

"Dude! Stop! Didn't you hear her? YOUR HURTING HER!!!" Dan yells. Ryan finally sees my tears.

I looked at him through a blurry vision because of the tears, they start falling and streaking my face.