~FOUR~

~FOUR~

I sigh and push some hair behind my ear.

"Midnight, your always there for me no matter what, are you?" I ask giving him a small smile. He looks down at me and smiles.

"And always will be," Midnight says, making me smile even brighter.

Without any warning or anything. I lean towards Midnight and kiss him. My lips swiftly touching his.

Our lips move in sync. Midnight slides his hands down to my waist. Sparks seem to fly everywhere when my lips landed on him and when his hands came around my waist.

I seriously did not just do that!!! But I think I liked it...

I pull away from Midnight, blushing and looking away. I realize he still has his hands on my waist.

Midnight cups my chin, making me look up at him. He has a smile on his face.

"Did you just do what I think you just did?!" He says, in such a sexy voice, I didn't even know he had.

"It was accident!" I blurt out. "I'm sorry, Midnight."

"You don't have to be sorry," Midnight chuckles. He moves his hand to my cheek and his thumb softly moves across my cheek.

"Umm... I'm gonna go take that medicine we were just talking about," I say, before anything else gets awkward. Midnight let's go of my waist as I get up and go to my bathroom.

Yes, I keep medicine in my bathroom.

I look for a migraine pill and take it. I look at myself in the mirror, oh geez look at me I'm so tired!

From the corner of my eye I see Midnight leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

I raise a eyebrow, "Do you need something?"

Midnight uncrossed his arms, "No I just like..."

"You like what?" I ask.

"Nothing. Never mind."

I glare at him, to see if I can get the answer out of him. But I give up.

"Okay whatever. We should go back downstairs to see how everything's goin',"

"Yeah we should."

We walk back downstairs, well, I limp downstairs and Midnight helps me with the stairs.

"Jumping off 20-30 feet from a tree, Vi you know better!" Midnight jokes. I roll my eyes. We enter the kitchen and see everyone busy or sitting down.

"Are the pizzas done?" I ask, limping into the kitchen.

"Almost," Is the answer.

"Okay then once that's done you guys can put in the cookies," I tell Ali, she smiles.

All of the sudden we hear laughter, a group of laughter. Ryan, Midnight and I step out to see our parents enter the house and go into the living room. We walk back into the kitchen, "Okay now that their here might as well give 'em the cooked pizza. We can wait."

Ryan nodded. I get two pans of pizza and Midnight and Ryan get the drinks, while the others just follow behind us.

We enter the living room.

"Good afternoon!" I say with a smile on my face.

"Vi! Good to see you!" Midnight's dad says.

"How was school?" My dad asks.

"It was... alright," I say thinking about Ryan and what happened today. I set the pizzas down on the coffee table in the middle of the room. "Well here's dinner. Sorry it's not much, uhh... we---I had some problems... with um things."