~ELEVEN~

~ELEVEN~

My dad's jaw drops. Everyone else stares at me.

"Midnight you can't go. Even if Anket really is there... I don't want to lose you too..." My dad says walking towards me. He stands in front of me. I stare at him right in the eye.

"I'm going there... Vi could be there, I know she has to. I'm going with my gut dad," I say, straight up.

"Midnight it would be better if we just sent out other agents... It could be dangerous." My dad adds. I stare at him.

"I'm going and I don't care if there's danger... Vi's out there and I just realized how much I need her. She's my life. Anket injected her with something. I don't know what it does but we have to find her! Before it's to late," I say. That injection could of been anything! Images of Vi screaming past through my head and I feel like cry, for her or for what she went through during that moment.

The last injection either:

A) Knocked her out.

B) Put her to sleep. Wait isn't A the same? Who cares.

C) Probably will make her crazy.

D) Or probably killed her.

No I don't want to think about D. That's too much for me. And a crazy Vi..., I wouldn't like... It must have put her to sleep, maybe, Anket knew that the first injection would be to much, so he put her to sleep right?

God, why am I even thinking about this!?

"Your right Midnight. But you can't go, we'll have others go," my dad argues.

"Look dad... Vi means everything to me and I didn't realize that till last night. She's more than just a friend to me. And I'm going out there, for Vi." I say closing my argument.

"But.." My dad starts. I stare at him and usually when I do this he gets the message.

"I don't want you to get hurt..." He adds.

"I won't," I argue. My dad sighs. "I'm leaving," I say. "Right now."

I take a glance at my mom and she has a worry look on her face.

"Here at least take this," my mom says, handing me her gun and a type of radio, they use to communicate with other agents. I bite my lip.

"Fine," I say taking the gun and the communicator. I put them in my pocket.

"Take the holder for the gun," my mom adds. Giving me that too. I take it and put it on my right side of my jeans.

I look over to see if anyone says anything else.

Vi's dad looks up, "Midnight if you find Anket and Vi. I want you to radio us, okay?"

"Yes sir," I say saluting him. I give him a smile, "I'll find her don't worry."

He smiles back, "Thanks Midnight."

"Midnight I'm going with you," Ryan says. I look at him. Ryan was never really my friend. Yeah, we were friends when we were little but that was, what 15 years ago???

"I..." I start.

"Please Midnight, we'd have better luck if we both went," he adds. I think about it for a bit.

"Fine let's go," I say, giving up. He'd probably end up following me either way.

"Cool," he says and grabs his sweater. It's a tad bit cold outside. Let's just hope we can find Vi.

"Were flying let's go." Yes we can fly, no wings just flying and we don't do it often. None of the Versonians fly only in emergency. And this is an emergency.

Who Said Anything About Saving My Planet?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें