~THIRTEEN~

~THIRTEEN~

~~~~MIDNIGHT'S P.O.V.~~~~

Ryan and I ran down a lot of hallways until we ran into another guard. And I thought we took care of all of them.

I skid to a stop and so does Ryan.

I see the guard. Wait why is he there? Is he guarding something important? Vi!? Maybe? We have to check. Why else would there be a guard outside of that room?

Ryan sees what I see and the guard sees us.

I turn to Ryan and say, "He's guarding something. We have to check. It might be Vi."

"Right," he says and gets up and charges at the guy. He tackles and punches the guy until he's unconscious.

I laugh and come up to him, "Nice job dude. Now let's see what's in that room."

We do a fist bump and we don't do that a lot. But who cares. Ryan gets up and dusts himself off.

We both look into the room and can't believe our eyes.

Right there lying on the bed is...

Vi... And she's bleeding. Her forearm is cut open vertically and there's blood dripping down her arm.

She's lying right there... Unconscious maybe. I have no idea. And she's bleeding, oh God! How much blood has she lost!? We have to get her out of her as fast as possible. ASAP peoples!

"VI!" Ryan and I yell in unison. We scramble right next to her. And I quickly pick her up.

"See if she's breathing!" I yell at Ryan and Ryan nods and puts his hand over her nose.

"There short and far apart, but yeah she's breathing..." Ryan assures me. I nod. "She's bleeding, let me see if I can find anything, to slow it down." Ryan ran to another door and came back with cloth but other than that, it was the only thing he had. He tighten it around her arm.

"Not to tight dude," I say.

"I know." He says tying it into a knot.

"Told you she was in here. Now come on let's go back. We have to get Vi to a hospital. She's bleeding really bad."

Ryan nods and we run back to the place where our parents stayed. Hopefully they have Anket arrested already.

I make sure Vi's still breathing and that I don't accidentally hit her agai nst the walls on the way back.

We make our way back in less than two minutes. And when we get their our parents are there, but Vi's mom is on the floor and Vi's dad's holding her.

My dad's nose is bleeding. My mom's lips cut open and Ryan's mom and dad were kind of bleeding too, but not as bad as Vi.

We ran up to them, "Are you guys okay?" We ask them.

"Nothing much, it was just the fight with Anket... It... Oh my god! Vi, we have to leave right now. This is bad." Vi's dad saw the blood on Vi and the cloth. He got up keeping Mrs. Diamondette in his arms.

"Is she alright?" My dad asks.

"She's breathing... There short and far apart... We really have to get going... She's bleeding really bad," I mention. They all nod.

"Dom," Mr. Diamondette says and Ryan's dad nods. They know what there doing. Mr. Toledo has the ability to teleport.

We all get into a circle to make sure were all touching or it wouldn't work. If your teleporting more than one person, you have to be touching them. Or it won't work.