~TWELVE~

~TWELVE~

~~~~ ANKET'S P.O.V. ~~~~

It's been a couple hours and I was heading back to Vi's room. I know something should be there by now. I reach her room and come inside.

Vi's still sleeping on the bed. I look down and see her permentant mark. I smile a bit, then I take her hand and look at her wrist.

There. The injection had worked. There's a little golden metal coming out of her wrist. Do you really want to know what the injection is supposed to do? Well, the golden metal, it's like a wrist blade, just golden and there implanted in her. Once she realizes it, she'll learn how to retrack them in and out. And it's dangerous. She could either have three or one thick blade.

There's a good reason why I did this. But I don't know the side effects. Yes, she's like my guinnei pig to me. And there were some others I want to try.

I turn to one of my guards, "Gary, can you bring me injection 345 and 161?" I ask my guard.

"Yes sir," he says and disappears.

"Good," I mutter and turn my attention back to Vi. God she's so beautiful. I have no idea what the hell got into me but I start kissing Vi.

I kiss her on her cheek. God, it's so warm. Then I kind of lost it, I start kissing her on her neck and body.

When I finish, I back up. Even though I feel like I could keep going, geez I can't control myself. I seriously need to stop and I did.

I notice something. Shit! I actually marked her! I look at her neck and on it was a light red spot. I gave her a hickey! Oops, oh well.

I quickly cover it with her hair, so no one would notice and right on time Gary came back in.

"Sir," he says, "here's what you asked for." He held out the two injections I asked for. I took them from him.

"Thank you," I say, "You may go back to doing what ever you need to do."

He nods and leaves. I raise the injection into the light and flick it with a finger. Yup there the right injections. I sigh.

"This won't hurt baby," I say and take her arm. I inject both injections into her. I seriously don't know what wrong with me, I took my pocket knife and cut her arm open. Now I left a big long vertical open gash on her arm, her forearm to be exact.

She starts bleeding and this gave me an idea. I quickly grab a plastic cup from the bathroom and let some of her blood drip into the cup.

I'll test it and figure things out and then...Yes, yes, it's a good plan. I smirk and just then one of my other guards came in.

"Sir," he starts.

"Yes,"

"There are two boys in the tunnel heading this way..." He says. My eyes widen.

"What!?" I yell. He nods, "It's true. There's a tall skinny kid who's wearing a lot of black and the other is a tall muscular blonde."

"I know who they are... I want guards out there right now," I order.

"Yes sir," he says saluting me and leaves. I look at Vi, "They do care about you. I'm surprised Midnight found this place. You got tough friends Vi," I say, even though she's asleep.

~~~~MIDNIGHT'S P.O.V~~~~

"Wait shouldn't we tell our parnets we actually found this place?" Ryan asks after we started walking and stopped talking. Just foucusing on the task at hand.

"Oh I forgot," I say and grab the weird radio/phone thingy. I wasn't really sure what it was. I mean I've seen one but never used one or knew the name.