Prologue: King and queen.

Olivia woke up, something coving her face and ears. She was in utter darkness. Oh no! Was she being taken hostage by those who seek revenge on her?

She had a heavy sigh, and plucked the white monster off her face.

At east, that's what she calls her.

Snowy.

Olivia had slept on the couch that night. They were packing for the move to LA, and they had already moved out Olivia's bed. And, being the LOVING brother Adam was, he wasn't sleeping on the couch and giving Olivia his room.

And it just so happened Snowy is the most active in the morning.

She is one very interesting cat. When she has to use the litter box, she runs away from you until you catch her, and only then will she bite your thumb.

When she's scared or alone, she howls like a dog until you pick her up and hold her upside down like an infant.

Olivia learned this the hard way when the first night they had her she meowed all night, her not getting an ounce of sleep.

Then she would stop for enough time for you to NEARLY fall asleep and them BAM.

"MEOWWWW MEOWWWWWWWWWW BWAOHOAHH MEOWWWWWW!"

Olivia thought the nick name "The Monster" was called for.

Another interseting about their odd cat was that you buy her EVERY toy in the world at Pet Land and the only thing she plays with is an old green pipe cleaner once the shape of a creeper, and a beat up ball of yarn from Olivia's knitting.

But over all, shes an amazing, sweet, and funny kitten, who just needed love for a new life.

"Ugh." She sat up, Adam packing boxes in the living room. "Why did you have to let her out?" She moaned.

"Because she missed you, and I had nothing els to do with her." He didn't even look up.

Olivia groaned, and slid out of bed. And held Snowy up to her, looking her in the eye.

"Why you do dis Ty? Why you do dis?" Was another special name for her.

"Come on! Get dressed! Today's your and Phat's birthday!" Adam stood straight.

"Oh Notch you're right!" Olivia forgot her sleepiness and ran from the couch and bolted down the stairs to her room, and put on her special dress.

Because her, Adam, Jason, and Jerome were moving away to LA, Phat and Olivia suggested that they throw their birthday parties before the move, so they wouldn't miss each others big day. After all, this would be the last time they would see each other for years.

Ironically, Phat's parents were moving into ADAM'S house. In a way Olivia would never have to say good bye to Hershey and Odie.

But, of course, they were taking little Snowy with them on the trip, and Nyles.

For the party, it was going to be an Indian kind of thing. With the ivory elephants and golden Jewelry. They had put a bunch of different themes for parties in Olivia's budder hat, and then Phat picked one folded cared out.

Olivia always kinda wanted to do something like this.

Her dress was purple, with little golden circles everywhere. It went almost to her knees. She couldn't wait for this party. Phat and Olivia were king and queen.