The Mall

~Two years three months and four days later~

"Come on it's you're birthday!" my best friend Harry said.

"But I hate the mall!" I pouted.

"Nope, I'm not going to take no for an answer" he sang, his brown eyes sparkling in excitment.

"Fine, just to make you happy" I said, then just to annoy him, I ruffled his hair.

"WHY DID YOU MESS UP MY HAIR?!" He wailed. If you haven't guessed by now, he's gay. I met Harry two weeks and three days after I ran away from my pack. I have changed a lot since then. I became more fit and more confident. We started our pack with me as alpha and him as my beta. We only recruit people that were rejected from their packs or ran away from there pack. He helped me recover from my broken heart.

"Come on, you can take you're motorcycle if you want" he coaxed.
He knows me so well.I smiled.

"Fine."

"YAY!!!!!" He screamed.

I ran to my motorcycle and hopped on.

"Well you coming?" I asked, smirking.

He hust rolled his eyes and got in his black BMW. I drove ahead of him and we were at the mall within ten minutes. We walked around a while then we saw our FAVORITE store!

"OMG! It's Build A Bear!!!!!" Harry screamed, jumping up and down.

We ran in and build our new 'friends'.

"I'm hungry!" Harry complained after we built our bears, or in Harry's case, elephant.

I smiled at my friends sillyness.

" Then the food court we go!"

Suddenly my wolf became furious, snarling and growling in anger.

I looked around for the source and found it.

My brother was looking at me and walking toward me.

Shit.