Truth Comes Out

Harry's POV

I gasped in shock as Jason sent me the whole conversation between the witch and Alpha Jace. Then suddenly our connection went off. I tried to mind link with him again bet something was preventing me to. I got eight people for backup and went over to Jace's office. When I walked in Jace was holding Jason by his throat and Jason was stuggling to breath. The witch was standing in the corner with an amused smile on her face that made me want to rip her head off.

I sent orders to my backup to split up with five going after the witch and four to rescue Jason. I went after the witch.I slowly made an advance toward her with my other pack mates. She just looked at us and smiled.

"This is going to be fun." She said then she started to murmer things under her breath and before she could complete her spell, we pounced on her and tackled her to the ground. She put up a fight, but it was obvious that she never had combat training. We killed her easily.

I turned around to see my other packmates pinning Jace to the ground. I walked over to him and stared down at him in discust.

"You self-centered jackass. She finally finds love and you want to take that away from her? You do not deserve the title as Alpha, and I will be sure that the Council strips you of that title when I go to see them tomorrow." I said, venom deep in my voice. I looked down at him and spat on his face.

"Figured you could use that do clean yourself with." Then I took Jason in my arms and walked out of his office. When Tara got home I told her everything that happened. She was furious. She didn't even wait for us to leave tomorrow, she went to the Council in the middle of the night and demanded that we go back to our own land. When they asked her why she told them everything that Jace did and how they have a big enough pack now that Nathan's pack will now join ours. We moved back to our land and we had a party so that both the packs could meet each other. I was going to the punch bowl to get a drink when I bumped into someone dancing. Tingles erupted on my skin.

"Mate! Mate!!!" My wolf chanted. I looked up to see the most beautiful dark brown eyes. Then I looked at the rest of him. Damn!!! He is fine!! He was smiling a hundred watt smile at me.

"Hello, my mate." He said in a deep voice.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ok guys this is the end. I had a really great time writing this story.