Memmories

*~Jaces POV~*

I was waiting restlessly.

For what you might ask?

For my mate.

I have been looking for her for two years three months and seven days.

I wish I could go back in time and change everything.

                                                                      *~~FLASHBACK~~*

 It was my sixteenth birthday.

The day I find my mate.

I can already imagine her. Blond, big boobs and ass, and skinny waist. She would be putty in my hands.

I was riding with one of my best friends, Alex.

"I can't believe that thing is your sister, bro" I said with disgust.

" I know. My mom and dad were good looking enough, and obviously I'm good looking, so I don't know how she could be so ugly." He said with a sneer.

He parked in the parking lot and we got out.

Some one bumped into me and I immediately felt sparks.

" MATE!! MATE!! MATE!!!" My wolf screamed in happiness. I looked at who it was and I immediately got angered. Then sad because I could never accept her.

I could never accept Alex's sister, Tara.

Then when she left I felt like I was breaking apart.

I couldn't breathe.

And everyone knew than that she was my mate.

I kept on looking for her for years.

Then when I found out where she was and that she was an untrained alpha I couldn't write to the council fast enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I'm super sorry for not uploading faster. I haven't been able to geet on the computer at all since the last time I uploaded