Welcome to Hell

Sorry That I didn't upload for so long!

This Chapter is dedicated to my fans, voters, and commenters!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was getting nearer and nearer to my old home I got more and more scared so I did the only thing I could think of.

I called Harry.

" Heller!" Harry yelled.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at his silliness.

" Hey Harry. I don't think I can go through with this." I said anxiously.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't you dare feel anxious or scared. Remember, you are not the same girl you were before. You are stronger and more confident. You could whip any of their sorry asses." Harry said with a hint of seriousness.

By the time he finished I was already there.I looked and saw that HE was waiting for me. Along with his betta(my brother).

"Thanks Harry" I said while getting out of my car.

" No problem Chicky" He said then hung up.

When I got out I heard Jace gasp.

I smiled.

Seems my outfit was working.

I was wearing a tang top that showed off my belly piercing and my leather jacket. For bottoms I was wearing tight skinny jeans.

 Jace quickly composed himself and walked up to me.

" It's good to see you again Tara." He said as if we were old friends.

My wolf growled at that.

"Please let me kill him. PLEASE!!!"

No

"Why not!"

Because if we do that then our pack will officially be declared rouges and you don't want to do that to Harry do you?

No

Then no killing.

"Listen I'm only here to save my pack. We are nothing so stop acting like we are friends." I said coldly.

" But we are something Tara." He said, then he stepped closer to me where I couldn't move without bumping into him.

"We are mates" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my back.

I immediately pushed him back.

" We are NOTHING!!!" I screamed at him.

"Just show me my room so I can unpack and go to sleep." I said, bored.

I know I'm PMSing.

He just rolled his eyes and led me to my old room with me carrying all my bags.

"Here you go. We didn't change a thing just in case you wanted to come back"

I snorted. He looked at me with confusion.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"I would never come here of my own free will. I would rather be in Hell. At least there I can get a tan." I said.

He looked shocked for a moment.

"You're not the same." He said

"No really, 'cause I thought I was. Now get out." I said while pushing him out.

When he got out I unpacked all my stuff and got dressed in my night clothes, which consisted of sweat pants and a baggy T-shirt. Then I cozied up in my bed and went to sleep.