Confrontations

OK guys I have been having major writer's block lately so if this chapter sucks then don't be afraid to tell me. Also if you have any ideas then tell me and if I like it then I will dedicate a chapter to you as recognition.

Tara's POV

As soon as he met my eyes he broke into a smile.

"OH!!!! I almost forgot!! Tara this is Nathan, the soon to be alpha of the Moonstone Pack. Alpha Nathan, this is Alpha Tara of the Reject Pack. Tara I hope you don't mind but we joined our territories to build up our defences." Harry explained.

I smiled at Nathan. "Of course not."

And then that's the moment when everyone around us knew that Nathan was my mate..............including Jace.

Jace looked absolutely murderous.

" You will not take my mate away from me. SHE IS MINE!!!!"

I felt an overwhelming sense of anger at that.

" Jason, go inside now."

" Yes mama"

He hurriedly went inside of the house.

I turned toward Jace and slapped his face as hard as I possibly could.

" What the hell was that for?!"

" I am not yours. I am NO ONE'S! " I screamed in his face

" No you are MINE!" He yelled.

I was shaking with the effort of not shifting and trying to rip him to pieces. Somebody touched my arm and I instantly relaxed. I also felt tingles go up and down my arms. I looked up to see the amazing blue eyes of Nathan's.

" Calm down, love, " He whispered in my ear, " you don't want to start a war between your packs now do you?"

He had a slight accent. I couldn't quite pin point where from, though.

" No." I finally answered.

" Don't you dare touch my mate!!" Jace growled.

" I can touch her if I want to. She is my mate, after all, not yours."

Jace was visibly shaking. I glared at him.

" If you attack him, I will consider it an attack against my pack as well " I told Jace.

He looked at me in disbelief.

" Your actually taking his side against mine? YOUR MATE?! "

" He's my mate, too." I said.

He looked outraged.

" THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!!! "

" Actually, it is." Harry interrupted.

" What?" Jace looked confused. The poor boy. (sarcasm.)

" If your wolf and yourself both refuse to be with the one that you were originally were meant to be with then your wolf can pick another wolf to be its mate, as long as said wolf agrees." he explained, "You will always have a connection to your original mate, but it will be weaker then the new bond."

And with that Jace shifted to his wolf and ran into the forest.

Nathan turned to me with his gorgeous eyes and beautiful tanned muscles.

" Do you wanna go on a date with me so we can get to know each other better, love?"

I almost melted.