Secrets

Jason's POV ( Tara's adopted son )

Mommy and that guy left and me and Harry were playing hide and go seek.

I was hiding in the alpha's office in a closet. I was about to get out when I heard the door open and I peeked through a crack in the door to see Alpha Jace and a women with black hair to her butt and she was pale. Jace took a seat behind his desk, while the women took the seet in front of his desk and put her feet on the desk lazily.

" So what could a werewolf, not to mention an alpha, want with a witch? " The women asked in a sickly sweet voice.

" You know why you are here." Jace growled. He was glaring at her.

"Enlighten me," she responded.

Jace growled a low warning growl. You could see in his eyes how much he hated her.

" You are here to help me win my mate back," Jace said with a scowl on his face.

" But you do realize that it is against the law of the Council to cast a spell on another causing them to fall in love. So, I have a bargain for you," she said with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

He motioned for her to go on.

" You must help me and my clan over through to Council." She stated calmly.

Jace looked horrified.

" You do realize that if I agree with you then I'm risking every one that is part of this pack, right? " Jace asked her, pleading with his eyes for her to choose another form of payment.

" Yes I do. And you will. I can see it in your eyes how much you want her." she stated with a smile.

Jace looked at her.

" But there's a catch, she, her inner wolf, and you will all be sacrificed to the Devil himself. Your souls will endure a lifetime of torture and pain. And nothing you can do will stop it. Do you still agree to out terms?" She asked, still smiling, exept this time she was actually smiling with madness.

Jace swallowed. He looked scared.

"An alpha should never be scared" my wolf said.

I agreed.

" I will agree as long as my soul is safe, and she has to fall in love with me." Jace said.

"And who will take your place, I'm wondering?" She asked, expecting and answer.

" Either that filthy mutt that she took on as her own or her new boy toy. " He answered and you could tell by the hate in his voice that he hated me and that new guy.

" Alright then, I accept your terms. " she said.

" Now, so you won't go back on your promise..." she said then she cast a spell and you could hear Jace gasp in pain.

" That symbol will cause you severe pain if you go back on our agreement." She said.

I quickly sent a message to Harry through my mind and showed him what just happened. My leg was starting to hurt and I tried to shift into a more comfortable position, but instead I fell out of the closet.

" Well, well, well, it looks like someone was listening to something they shouldn't have." said the witch.

Jace looked at me with anger in his eyes.

" Now you will get to experience everything I've wanted to do to you since I first saw you in my mate's arms." He said with a sadistic smile.