Good News

P.S Jason is three

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#*

Tara POV

" Momma get up! " a small voice giggles.

I looked up to see Jason staring down at me.

" What did you call me, sweetie?"

" Momma. Do you mind? It's just that you remind me of her so much! Can I please call you momma?" He asked with a puppy dog face. Awwww.....

" Of course you can call me momma." I said.

Suddenly I heard his stomach growl.

" AHHHH!!!! MOMMA!!! THERE'S A MONSTER IN MY BELLY!!!!!" Jason screamed desperately

"OH MY GOSH!!!! WE HAVE TO FEED YOU TO MAKE IT GO AWAY!!! COME ON HURRY BEFORE IT EATS YOU!!!!" I said just as desperate.

I scooped him in my arms and rushed him down stairs.

We hurriedly made him a bowl of coco puffs and he ate it as fast as he could.

" Did he go away momma?" Jason asked in a small voice.

" Well there's only one way to find out." I said in the most serious voice I could muster.

"What?" He asked.

I scooped him up in my arms and gave him a raspberry.

" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOMMA HAHAHAHAH ST-STOP!!!" He giggled/laughed.

I didn't stop until he was out of breathe.

" He is definitely gone" I stated proudly.

" Hey Tara can I talk to you in private."

I turned around and saw Jace leaning against the door way. He looked upset for some reason.

" Hey Jason, why don't you get those toys we bought yesterday and go play with them?"

"Okay momma." He ran off toward my room to go play with his toys. I turned toward Jace.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

" It's about the council."

" What about the council." I asked, hesitantly.

" Well sense your pack is a new and small pack, they have ordered your pack to stay with the largest pack near them."

I immediately thought of all the packs near us.

Oh.

YESSS!!!!!!!

"My pack's coming HERE?!" I ask, very happy.

" Yeah. I just thought you should know, considering you'll be close enough to lead them now."

"Hey, babe are you done talking to the chic?" an incredibly nasally voice asked.

A girl in a very small bikini walked up to Jace and kissed him full on the lips.

Barf.

Gag.

" Tara, this is Brittney, Brit this is Tara." Jace introduced us.

Then they walked in the direction of the hot tub.

I bet you anything she has more STD's then Jason has toys.

Caring less about the situation, I walked upstairs to play with my little bundle of joy.