Breakfast

Tara's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off.

I groaned and hit it with all of my strength.

Good thing Harry bought me an indestructible one.

I rolled out of bed and forced myself to get up.

I hopped in the shower and then blowed dried my hair to give it a blown out look.

I don't use makeup because it hides your true beauty.

( This is for my friends who use make up and think they don't look pretty without it.)

I wrapped a towel around myself and walked over to my closet to see what I was going to wear today.

What to wear, what to wear.

Found it!

I picked out faded skinny jeans and a t-shirt that said 'Fuck vampires and werewolves, I like zombies', and it showed a picture of a hand coming out of the ground.

After I was done getting dressed I headed down stairs to the kitchenwith my computer.

As soon as I entered everyone stared at me in disbelief.

I smirked at them.

" You know if you guys are insistent of staring at me, then can you get a picture instead, because this is really starting to creep me out." I said with a mischievous smile on my face.

" Did you get a good night's sleep?" a male voice asked me.

" Surprisingly yes. You know, considering I'm within a hundred mile radius of this pack." I replied, noticing an expression of annoyance cross Jace's features.

" What's wrong with this pack?" He had the nerve to ask.

" Oh nothing really, just that almost every member of this pack picked on me and even my own brother, excuse me, not my brother, your beta, wouldn't even stand up for me because he thought it would ruin his reputation. So no reason, really." I said sarcastically.

"That was in the past."

Anger flared through me.

" Excuse me?! In the past?! AFTER MY PARENTS DIED MY BROTHER AND THE REST OF THIS PACK DIDN'T EVEN LET ME HAVE TIME TO MOURN THEIR DEATH BEFORE THEY STARTED MAKING MY LIFE HELL! AND YOU WERE THE WORST ONE OUT OF ALL OF THEM! ALWAYS CALLING ME NAMES AND PUSHING ME AROUND! EVEN IN MY OWN HOUSE!" I yelled, glaring and breathing heavily, trying to control my wolf.

After I calmed down I immediately got on my computer and started to live chat with Harry.

" Hey baby girl! What's happenin'!" Harry greeted me, smiling like a two year old.

I smiled at that.

" Nothing. Mostly my old Alpha is being a complete douche."

Suddenly the computer was ripped out of my hands.

" Who are you?" Jace asked in a menacing tone.

" I am Tara's bestestestestestestestestestest friend in the whole entire WORLD! Oh,and also her beta." Harry replied

" Oh, umm...., well, I guess I'll give you back to her then." He said, obviously thinking that me and Harry had a romantic relationship.

" If you are Jace, then go screw yourself because you have no right to be jealous of who she occiates herself with. If you're not then you can give me your number and we'll chat later" Harry said, winking.

Jace eyes got wider as he realized that Harry was gay and shoved the computer back at me then left the room.

"Baby I am so sorry, but I have to go now. The orphans are waking up. I MISS YOU!" Harry yelled through the computer screen.

I smiled.

" I miss you too! Say hi to all of them for me, okay?"

" Of course, my darling"Harry replied.

Then he logged out and I got off the computer and ate a sandwich. I looked toward the backyard.

Urgh.

Today I start my training.

With Jace.

Crap.