Guys!!

I'm going to start writing a new Zayn Malik fanfic soon and I'm going to post a little sneak peak here if you are interested.

But I have to warn you about a few things; it will contain many things that may be upsetting to some readers. Such as, suicidal thoughts, depression, abuse, swearing, and extreme intensity. Also, this book is really different and I  haven't written anything like this before, so it's a little new to me. :))

SO if any of those things may trigger any thing, please don't read it. Just be careful because I'm not trying to encourage self harm or anything else, but I am trying to send out a message from this book. I want people to look up to this book and find motivation and inspiration. 

Just think twice before you decide to read the prologue. Thanks guys. 

Well here is the prologue:

"Pick it up," his cold voice sliced through me.

I shook my head for the third time, "Please, don't make me do this."

My wet tears hit the ground and he smirked.

"I won't ask again, babe," he warned, walking towards me.

I looked up at him, trying to give him one last pleading look.

"Clock's ticking," he gritted as he tossed the sharp knife towards me.

My hands were unsteady but I managed to pick up the knife without dropping it.

I shut my eyes tightly as I placed the knife to my wrist and slid it across my tender skin. I didn't have to look to know there was blood rushing out.

I cried harder as he continued to laugh at my weakness.

"One more," he demanded.

I opened my eyes and looked at him with pure hatred.

"No," I said, firmly.

"No?" He was amused by my answer.

"No," I repeated myself confidently.

He gripped onto my shoulders, making sure to dig his nails into my skin.

"Keep this up and things will go back to the way they used to be!" He threatened.

Scary, terrifying images crowded my thoughts.

No. Things couldn't go back to the way they were.

"I'll count to three," he said, running his large hand through his dark hair.

"You don't have to do this. Zayn-"

"Shut up," he said, angrily.

I frowned and looked at the blood that was still rushing out.

"When you don't listen to me, things get worse. I was hoping you would've picked up on that by now." He gritted and walked away, leaving me stranded in the cold, dark room.

Sooooo what do you think??? Please vote or comment if you would be interested in reading it. :))