Chapter 17

I didn't bother answering that question. I grabbed the hair straightner and sat in front of the mirrior, so I can straighten my hair. 

"where were you all night?" Zayn asked

I rolled my eyes and then pretended like I couldn't hear him. He got off the bed and walked towards me, my heart skipped a beat, probably because I was so nervous about what Zayn was going to do now. 

"Perry, talk to me! do anything! yell at me, slap me.... anything!" His voice trembled. I kept straightening my hair. "please Perry, just talk to me" He continued.

"what do you want me to say... huh? okay, well how was your night with Emma" I felt anger rushing through my body.

"Look, I don't know what happens to me when I am with Emma, I just can't control myself!" He replied.

"well then good to know!" I yelled. I slammed the hair straighter on the table and stood up to leave. But before I could, Zayn grabbed me by my arm.

"Let go of my hand!" I demanded

"not until you talk to me" He said, I knew that he meant it.

"What do you want me to say Zayn?" My voice was shaky.

"Tell me how you're feeling" He said. He couldn't be serious! what the hell does he want... tell me how you feel.... obviously I am not feeling good!

"you want to know how I feel...well I feel heartbroken, I loved you Zayn! I trusted you but you lost it all!" I almost yelled.

"I'm sorry, I really don't know what happened to me! I am not thinking lately" He said, still holding my arm

"Zayn, before I get out of control, let go of my hand!" I ordered, He let go of my hand and I rushed out of the room. I calmed my self down and went downstairs to eat, It was getting dark so after eating I went to my room to sleep. Zayn was on his phone, I made the bed and lay-ed down, with a blue blanket covering me.

"Perry" He said, but I ignored him. I bet he's texting Emma!

"Perry, are you mad at me?" He asked. That's such a stupid question! Obviously I am mad at him.

"Perry... talk to me" He pleased

"what!'" I snapped "what the hell do you want me to say? please Zayn, for once just leave me alone!"

"I'll do anything it takes for you to forgive me" He said

"you what you can do... leave me alone!" I yelled "and let me sleep" I shut my eyes. 

"I am sorry" I heard Zayn whisper. I wish Zayn just told me he liked Emma, I really wanted to slap him across his face, infact I should've, he deserved it. 

He turned off the light , I tried to stay at the edge of the bed, as far as I can from Zayn. Sadly, he moved closer to me and wrapped his arm around me, He moved his face close and dug it in my neck. "I know your awake" He whispered into my ear. I didn't bother replying so I shut my mouth for good. I like Zayn and It's hard for me to see Zayn like this... I hate it when he's sad. But he needs to know that marriage isin't a joke! I wish Emma hadn't come back in my life, I thought she was my friend and cared about me... but clearly I was wrong! I hate Emma... and always will from now on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sorry it was a really short chapter but I really needed to update... all though it was small, i hope u guys liked it and vote. 

if u want also comment and follow.

Do u guys think Zayn likes Emma or is it something else?? & Who your favourite couple in the book???  well let me kno in the comment box!!!!!!

bye<3