Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Authors note- so I noticed that I haven't been putting any horror scenes lately so im sorry I'll get back to the creepyness. Thank you @ID_is_me for the feedback... Really appreciated it. Let's get back to the creepiness!

I typed this chapter on a device as well so please ignore the typos. Thanks;)

Chapter 32

"the baby is a girl!" the doctor exclaimed, leaving my eyes teared. Me and Zayn broke into a huge emotional hug.

"I'll give you two a moment" the doctor said leaving the room.

It's going to be a girl! I'm so grateful. Although I wouldn't have minded a boy or a girl.

"It's a girl" Zayn whispered, not believing his own words.

"I can't tell you how happy I am" Zayn cried.

"Zayn, just imagine having a little girl around us" I sobbed

"come here" Zayn said pulling me in a hug.

The doctor retured in the room.

"okay so you and your baby seem to be fine but you need to eat more, remember your not just eating for yourself. Your eating for 2 people" the doctor explained.

"don't worry I'll take care of her eating" Zayn said giving me a glare.

"you also need to rest way more" the doctor continued

"okay I promise I will" I said.

****

"perry for how long do We have to do this" Zayn said as we sat in our car "I just wish we can be together. I fucking need Emma out of our lives"

"Zayn I promise we're only going to do this for a little more while and after that if things still aren't right... We will tell Emma that we know about her and how you like me not her" I assured him .

I was tierd of this myself. I can't live like this. One more month and then we will tell the truth to everyone including Emma.

"okay" Zayn smiled and drove back to the house.

It was 4 and Ryan was coming at 5 so one more hour till he comes.

I made some speggeti with meatballs and drank juice.

****

It was 5 and Ryan should be here any minute.

I decided to sit on the couch and Watch T.V till he arrives.

"missed me?" a voice said.

I looked around me and found no one.

Where the fuck did that voice come from?

"You see Perry, I have been busy with some stuff"

Fuck that girl or ghost is back. The one who wanted to kill me on my wedding and Who made Bella faint when they were suppose to go to Paris.

"what do you want" I said

"you have done enough Perry it's my turn to do what needs to be done" the voice replied

"what do you mean?" I asked, getting worried.

"haha heard your pregnant" the voice said in a cruel voice "is the baby annoying you 'cause if you want I can get rid of that baby for you"

"don't even fucking think about Touching my baby" I said angrily

"you don't make the decisions Here perry. I do what I want" the voice responded.

"look just don't hurt my baby, I beg you. Do anything but don't bring the baby in this" I begged

I waited for a while... No one responded.

I cried painfully. I don't want my baby to be in danger. What if the ghost does something to her?

****

It was 6 and Ryan still didn't come.

I'm starting to get worried.

"perry I gotta run to our parents. Mom is sick, she needs me" Zayn panicked

"oh my god, I'm coming with you" I told him

"perry, you need to rest, I'll handle this, and Emma can't come today she texted me" he rushed out of the house.

Ryan didn't show up and Emma can't come... That's strange.

On the other side why is mom not feeling well?

I hope She's fine!

My phone beeped. A text from Ryan...

*please come to my place* it read

*okay* I replied and got my phone and purse.

"Harry can I borrow your car?" I yelled so he can hear me from downstairs.

"sure" He yelled from his room.

I grabbed the keys and rushed to Ryan's house. I wonder whats wrong... I hope it's not serious.

Why is everything happening today. First the fucking ghost. Then Mom getting sick. Now Something with Ryan.

I pulled up on his driveway and then stepped in his house.

It was pitch black and no sign of Ryan. Suddenly all the lights flicked on.

....If only I knew what was about to come....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: VOTE!!! :) what do u think is gonna happen?