Chapter 26

I don't know why but I'm getting this feeling that Zayn still loves me and Emma got him stuck. 

"Perry, I am sorry for what I did earlier today, I hurt your wrist pretty bad huh?" Zayn asked. He would'nt shut up, not even for a second. 

"Perry Talk to me!" He pleaded.

I am still shocked and suffering to get words out my mouth. I am scared. What's going on with this Emma thing? 

"Perry! you have to trust me... I love you, not Emma" He said, as his eyes filled. Oh, I hate to see him like this.

"Zayn... I believe you" I managed to say.

"What?" He said, shocked.

"Just wait, let me take us to a place where no one can disturb us and we can talk privately" I said

"Okay, but still I am really sorry!" He apologized again. 

"Stop saying Sorry, let's talk first and then we'll see" I said, nervously.

Ho nodded. The only place I think is private is the place Zayn asked me to marry him. There was no one there so no one will disturb us.

I parked the car and he followed me. He knew where we were going. He smiled at me and I managed a fake smile. I wouldn't bring myself to smile with knowing Emma's dead and there's some next person living at my house.

If it wasn't Zayn's fault then I have been a jerk! I yelled at him and said such mean things! But if he does like Emma then what I did was perfect.

"Now can you tell me why we are here?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah" I bit my lip.

"I want you to explain yourself" I said, not sure if I made sense.

"I love you! Emma just came into our life and to be honest, I don't even remember the time I spent with her. I remember it for a while and then I forget. I know I kissed her but it feels like I am not controlling myself. It feels like someone's making me do it and I can't do anything" He spat out.

My heart told me that what he was saying was the truth. I think I need to trust him with this.

"I hate Emma" He said angrily.

"Not Emma, the girl who came in our lives" I said.

"What?" He said, confused.

"Emma's dead" I said, scared.

"What the fuck are you saying?" He yelled

"She's dead!" I repeated myself

"Do you have any clue what your saying? Emma's alive." He said.

"Let me explain" I said and told him about my conversation with Emma's mom-Aunt Lauren.

"I can't believe this! That's not possible!" He yelled

"Aunt Lauren saw her die with her own eyes. I don't know what's going on either but we need to figure it out" I said, calming myself and Zayn down.

"Then whos the bitch at our house?"  He asked

"I dunno" I bit my lip.

"Why does she want to ruin our relationship?" He asked, sadly.

I shrugged and sat on the green grass with Zayn beside me.

"All this stress isnin't even good for you" He told me.

"We have to figure this out" I said

He nodded his head in agreement.

"Let's kick her out and tell her to fuck off and tell her we know she's not Emma!" Zayn said.

"But that's not smart! We need to know why that bitch even came into our life and ruined our relationship" I said, feeling smart.

"how do we figure that out?"

"You need to get closer to her" I said, without thinking twice.

"What?" He yelled

"Not too close just show her you like her, and let's hope you can remember everything that happens between you two" I said, even though I don't want Zayn near another woman. But  I don't want that bitch to mess up more of mine and Zayn's life.

"You have to know more about her and that can only happen if you show her that you like her and then you'll get closer and try to figure out more stuff about her" I said

"Okay, but now can we talk normally?" He asked

"well... no. If we talk normally, Emma's going to think somethings up. If she wants us broken. Then We'll show that. We can't risk anything" I said, as a tear fell from my eye.

"Okay babe" He said.

It felt good to have Zayn call me that again.

"I love you" I told him.

He leaned towards me and pressed his lips on mine. This was the best feeling in the world. His lips on mine. The best thing ever. I missed him so much. I wrapped my arms around him and he moved me to his lap. The kiss went on for what felt like forever.But I liked it.

"I love you too" He replied, licking his lips.

I smiled. 

"So now that we're alone, why don't we take advantage?" He winked

"What if they get suspicious?" I asked

"tell them, you need time alone and I'll say I am at a friends house" He smiled

"Fine" I replied.

"Wait. one last question. What was that about you and Ryan?" He asked

"I was trying to make you jealous" I laughed

"It worked" He laughed with me.

"C'mon now let's find a hotel room, cause I don't want to spend the night here" he smiled

"The night?" I almost yelled.

"c'mon, we haven't spend time for days and I am not letting that go this time" He smiled and grabbed my arm. we walked to our car and he drove to a hotel that was far from our house. He drove. Thank god! 

"I am sorry" I said

"For what?" He asked, looking ahead.

"For being a jerk and not beleiving you" I frowned

"I was a jerk too. I am sorry too" He apoligized

"It wasn't your fault" I said

"It was and I guess you were right in your position" He forced a small smile

"still I am sorry" I said 

"Please don't say that. I love you and I know you do too. you don't need to say sorry" He smiled.

I nodded and stared out of the window and waited for us to arrive at a hotel.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Who's your favourite member from One Direction? Let me know in the comment box! and tell me what you thought of this chapter.

Vote

Comment

Follow me on twitter if you want JB_014