Chapter 31

Chapter 31

It was morning, and I was making pancakes for everyone. I took out the pancake from the pan and slid it on to the plate.

I grabbed the maple syrup and made a Heart on the pancake.

"Zayn!" I yelled from the kitchen so he can hear.

He entered the kitchen and I gave him the pancake

"thank you beautiful" he planted a kiss on my cheek and took the pancake to the living room, where the others were eating.

I had about 3 more pancakes to make.

When I finished the work in the kitchen. I texted Ryan.

*what time are you going to come?*

*I'll come near 5 PM*  he replied.

*great* I messaged back.

(A Few Minutes Later)

I decided to go visit the doctor today. I need to know if the baby is healthy and If im doing everything okay.

"you want me to come with you?" Zayn asked "Emma is not coming Here till 6 so I have time"

"yes please" I smiled and went to get dressed.

I slid on a pair of black tights along with A red shirt. It was getting cold so I grabbed my gray areopostale sweater and sat on the passenger seat of the car.

"all good?" Zayn asked before driving away.

"yep" I smiled and turned on the radio.

----------

(A few minutes later...)

We soon approached my doctor. Zayn opened the door for me to walk in first.

We sat on the chairs and waited for my name to be called.

He took my hand into his.

"I think the doctors going to say that you are not eating much" he said

"I eat a lot" I defended myself

"we'll see about that" He stared into my eyes.

I heard my name, which broke the eye contact between the two of us.

"Perry Malik?" a nurse called out.

"yes?" I asked the nurse.

"the doctor will now see you" she responded with a beautiful smile.

"c'mon" I told Zayn, taking his hand into mine. We walked into the room, I was glad that I had Zayn here with me.

"hi perry, how are you doing? Dr.Stewart asked.

"I'm great" I smiled, taking my purse off my shoulder and placing it on the little table.

Zayn took a seat on one of the chairs, that was against the wall

"well I am going to have to take some x-rays, if you don't mind" Dr. Stewart said

"of course" I replied and followed her to a little bed. She pulled the curtain so Zayn can't exactly see. It would be awkward If he saw her taking x rays. 'cause the way of taking the x rays can be weird.

I let her do what she had to do and after a couple of minutes she was done.

She left the room to print out the x rays. I took a seat beside Zayn. I placed my head on his shoulder and waited for the x rays to come.

Dr. Stewart entered the room with Papers and a folder in her hands.

"okay well, the baby is safe" she told me. Me and Zayn smiled.

"here are the x rays" she layed them all on the table. She explained us the X-rays, my baby was safe and from the pictures it looked like it was going to be a cute and chubby baby. I don't mnd that.

"do you guys want to know if it's a boy or a girl?" she asked, I honestly do want to know. It's hard living without knowing if it's a boy or a girl. I just can't live without knowing.

"Zayn what do you think?" I asked. I know that we both wanted to be surprised but I don't think I can help it.

"I want to know" he addmitted

"well then let's find out" I told him

"the baby is a..."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

AUTHORS NOTE: what do u think it is a boy or a girl? Let's see who guesses it? Anyways if u liked this chpter. Then plz vote. I'll update the next chapter when I get 5 comments and 5 votes....

Thanks

I hope u Guys are having a great summer!!