Chapter 15

The Next Day...

It was three o'clock in the afternoon. Emma packed her things, and we said our good bye's.

"Keep visiting us!" Zayn shouted as she stepped out of the house. We waved her good bye and she smiled in return. 

Liam, Bella, Taylor and Niall stared to pack, and there flight was at ten, at night. Harry and Lisa left in the morning. The hours passed by faster than I thought. Liam, Taylor, Bella, and Niall were going to leave.

"Bye! Have fun!" I said to Taylor, as we hugged. "I wish you and Zayn chose to come with us, it's more fun..." Bella said. "We just got married, and we need some privacy" Zayn winked.

"I get it, but she better be pregnant we we return" Liam smiled

"Liam!" I nudged him.

"What?, I am just sayin" He said. I punched his biceps and hugged him.

"Bye Liam, it's going to be great to have you no where around me" I joked, but it was kind of true.

"yeah right..." Liam said sarcastically. 

Finally, I hugged Niall, who seemed very excited! As we hugged I whispered in his ear "Ask her to marry you" He broke the hug and shot me a gentle smile. 

"I'll see" He whispered.

"I'll see what? Bella piped in.

"N-n-nothing" Niall stuttered, he took her hand and they stepped out of the house, with their suit cases in their hands. 

Before they were able to get off the porch, I heard someone shout "BELLA!" I sounded like Niall.

Niall came rushing inside and he seemed really worried.

"Everything okay?" Zayn asked, as our smiles faded.

"Bella... she fainted!" He panicked. He ran to the kitchen to get water while me and Zayn ran to Bella. She was laying on the ground, with her eyes shut. I bent down, and gently placed her head on my thighs. I shook her body, but her eyes didn't budge.

"Take her inside!" Taylor ordered and Liam did exactly what he was told, without complaining. He carried her in and placed her on the couch. I rushed to call the doctor and Niall sat beside Bella, holding her hand, Zayn checked her pulse and luckily, she was still breathing. We didn't take her to the hospital, because it would take a lot of time, so we just called the doctor. We knew him really well, he was our friend. As the doctor approached, Niall told him what he saw, and guided him to where she was. 

The doctor did what he had to, while we all stared at her with worried faces. He took out a needle and injected it in her arm, and almost below her shoulder.

"Is she okay?" Niall asked.

"Just give her some time and she should wake up" The doctor responded

Niall took her hand and gently kissed it. The doctor Left and we waited for her to wake up.

(NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW)

She's okay, I reminded my self. I wonder what happened to her! Bella... wake up! Please! I love you. my heart was pounding crazy, there was no way we are going to Paris, with you in this condition.

(BACK TO PERRY's POINT OF VIEW)

we waited for about fifteen more minutes and finally Bella slowly opened her eyes. She looked really worried or scared but when she saw Naill, she sat up and hugged him tightly. Tears began to fall, so Niall rubbed her back in circles, for comfort.