Chapter 6

Zayn's eyes remained yellow for about one or two minutes. Then he shivered and then his eyes were back to normal. I continued pretending to be asleep. I peeked again and Zayn came and sat beside me and put his hand on mine. I was scared for a while... because I had no clue why his eyes were yellow. That's why I think this house is haunted and I am starting to be sure that I am right. Zayn kissed my hand gently and remained sitting for a while and he then went back to sleep. I didn't want him to think that I was cheating on him. I loved Zayn so much.. I can't risk losing him. He means everything to me. 

I woke up the next morning and Zayn was sleeping right beside me. He looked gorgeous.

I was meeting Harry at the park today at four. Hopefully he will believe whatever I say. I want to leave this house as soon as possible. The clock read eleven o'clock. I stretched and yawned, then I got off the bed and slipped my sneakers on my feet. I looked at Zayn again, I couldn't help but smile. He slowly opened his eyes and at first he smiled but then his smile disappeared. So my smile disappeared as well. I assumed that Zayn won't talk to me and if he did it would probably be about me and Harry. I wish there was a way to prove that I am not cheating on him. I love him and always will.

He got off the bed and walked to the washroom without saying anything. I sat on the bed, thinking about how our life would have been if we were married.  The more  I thought about it the more emotional I got. Before I knew it, there were tears running down my cheeks. I wanted to wipe them away but before I could, Zayn came from the washroom and saw me wipping away my tears.  I didn'e expect him to talk to me but gladly he did.

"You know I really love you, and I really care about you"  He sat on the side of the bed, beside me. 

"I know" I said

"I thought about you and Harry, and I just want you to be happy" He said.

"I love you Zayn, not Harry" I said and  placed my hand on his.

"Are you sure?" He asked " Cause it's okay if you want to be with him. As long as your happy"

"I don't know what you saw between me and Harry but please believe me. I love you." I said and he squeezed my hand. 

"Okay.. I trust you but if there is any problem, just tell me, okay?" He asked and then gave me a quick kiss on my lips. Then he went to the dresser and grabbed something. It was a paper, He handed it to me the paper and then told me that the names on the paper were the people he wanted to invite to our wedding. 

"Write down the names of the people, that you want to invite, I already wrote down mine" He smiled

GREAT! we were still getting married! My happiness returned

I was relieved that me and Zayn were finally back together. We stared at each other for a while and then he leaned closer to me and placed his lips on mine, before I knew it he was on top of me. I wanted that moment to last for more time but sadly  we were interrupted with Niall entering our room. Without knocking! I am seriously going to kill that guy, Literally! I hate it when people don't knock. I mean like who knows what's happening in the room.. 

Zayn stopped kissing me and turned to face Niall. He stared at him madly and then noticed he was still on top of me. He got off me and I blushed.

"what do you want" He said angrily.

"Come downstairs. Louis is here with Alona" He said quickly

I smiled and Zayn seemed less angry.. He got of the bed and punched Niall on his arm muscle, They do that all the time as a joke. 

"Next time, knock" Zayn threatened 

"whatever.. come downstairs" He said and walked out of the room