Chapter 39

• Dedicado a Thank-you.. @_jessie99 @ramneek_love @NM123MrsStyles @ButeraSalvatore for alwa

Chapter 39…

Why are they here?

Just why? I think I am going to explode, because of all the anger in my body right now.

My parents are here.

“Perry!” My mum yelled, as she saw me.

I tried to run inside the house, so I don’t have to face them.

But Zayn caught me.

“Perry, you can’t run away from everything” he said.

I then saw my dad, behind my mom.

“Oh my god” My mum cried with a lot of fake tears in her eyes.

“Why are you here? You want to ruin my life… again?” I yelled

“We are so sorry, dear” My dad apologized.

“Saying sorry isn’t going to change what I had to go through when you left me” I responded.

“I know, we were jerks-”

“Still are” I added.

“Okay. I know me and your dad are jerks. We promised each other that we would never come back in your life and ruin it, but when we found out you got married, and that you are pregnant, we couldn’t help it that we had to come see you” My mum said, taking my hand in hers.

I pulled it away,

“We feel terrible for what we did, and if we could go back in time and change all the bad things in the past, we would” My dad spoke.

“Just leave” I demanded. Zayn and my friends stayed quiet and let me control this by myself. It would be more chaos if they were in this too. So I’m glad they are keeping their mouths shut.

“Please just give us a chance!” My mum begged. My heart was telling me to agree with them.  But after all they have done to me and everything I had to go through because of them… how can I forgive them so easily?

"Just leave" I said again.

“We will leave after seeing the baby” My mum said

“No!” I yelled.

“I will not even let you come near my baby!” I gritted.

“We will do whatever it takes for you to forgive us” My dad said.

“You guys have done enough and if you want the best for me… then I suggest you leave!” I said, between my teeth.

“Okay fine… as you wish” I mum said, “we will leave, but can I get to meet your husband and your friends… please?”

“Fine. Right after that… you leave” I ordered

“Perry… I think you should give them a chance!” Zayn blurted.

“What… why?” My eyes filled, once again.

“C’mon… we both have made mistakes and we both gave each other another chance… so I think you should give them a chance” He responded.

“I agree” Harry said.

“Me too” Lisa and Taylor said.

“We all agree” Niall said.

“I can’t believe you guys!” I yelled.

“Wait, so you must be Zayn” My mum said, staring at Zayn.

“Yes… I am Zayn, Perry’s husband” He replied with respect.

They don’t even deserve respect!