Chapter 22

Bella and Lisa came downstairs, kind of over dressed.

"Going anywhere?" Taylor asked, before I could

"To the movies, wanna come?" Lisa asked

"No, we have plans" I said, answering for me and Taylor.

"Alright, well we'll see you later" Bella smiled, leaving with Lisa.

Harry came downstairs and told us Ryan will come tomorrow for sure!

"Okay, since he's coming tomorrow so why don't we set up the empty room upstairs?" Taylor asked  me "Actually I'll set it up" 

"Why can't I help?" I asked

"it's not like your aloud to lift heavy things and what if you fall or something?" She said in a 'duh' tone.

"I want to help! too bad!" I said stubbornly.

"If Zayn finds out that you helped me set up the room, he'll kill me!" Taylor laughed

"he can't do that" I said

"fine, whatever come" Taylor muttered.

We cleaned the room and when we were finished, the door bell rang.

"Zayn and Niall are probably back" She smiled "or Liam" she ran down to get the door, while I followed her carefully down the stairs. I sat on the couch while Taylor let Zayn and Niall in.

"Hi Niall!" I smiled, ignoring Zayn.

"Hey how are you" He asked. I knew he meant if I was feeling okay, because of Zayn and my fight. I've been crying a lot.

"Better than before" I muttered

"Okay so we bought some things" Niall smiled, pulling out a huge card.

"for me?" I asked

"Yep!" He smiled

"aw" I smiled as he handed me the huge card. It had a picture of a baby at the front and when I opened it, there was a Little note that said 

Congratulations! A great adventure is about to begin :)

It was written in huge letters. That covered up basically one side of the card and the other side had a picture of me and Zayn. Him kissing me on cheek, and his arm around my waist. We both looked so happy. That picture was taken when everything as fine but now its the opposite.

"Thanks Niall! you don't know how much this means to me! It's so sweet! I love it so much!" I said happily.

"Don't thank me, thank Zayn!" Niall said, making my smile disappear. So Zayn bought the card? What's he trying to do? But I guess I shouldn't react too much, I mean he just gave a card. I won't get mad, I guess I could thank him. The card is so sweet.

"Thanks Zayn" I smiled " I'll go put it in our room"

"I'm glad you liked it" He said nervously. I put it away and I decided to go sit with Niall.

"Wanna do me a favour?" I asked, but he seemed to much in to the T.V show he was watching, so he didn't even hear me.

"Wanna do me a favour?... Niall!" I said louder and I am glad he heard.

"What?" He said, annoyed.

"Can you get me some food?" I asked

"NO! get it your self you lazy ass" He said, still annoyed

"Please!" I begged

"No!" He yelled

"I'll make you a deal" I said, without thinking twice.

"I'll convince Bella to got out with you" I said

"She's my girlfriend... She'll go out with me anytime" He said, getting even more annoyed

"well she won't go if I tell her I want her to stay with me and you know she won't leave until I force her to go!" I smiled

"Your such a  freaking Bitch!" He swore and then left to get me food.

I laughed at what just happened... 

he came back with carrots in his hands and then gave them to be. 

"Thanks! Niall!" I smiled

"haha no problem bitch!" He said sarcastically " That's your new name... Bitch"

I ate while Niall watched people wrestle on the T.V.

My stomach was still pretty small but I still can't wait to get the baby out.!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------