Chapter 24

I decided to let Ryan get some sleep, He must be tired. I went in my room to watch T.V since Niall was watching the one downstairs, oh and I know he won't let me watch what I want. I sat on the beanbag chair in my room and right then Zayn enters. Great!

"Not even going to look at me?" He tried to hide his smile. I don't want to look at him but I can see him grinning from the corner of my eye.

"C'mon Perry!" He whined " I'm your husband, you can't ignore me" 

"And I am you wife!" I yelled " you can't make out with another fucking woman!" 

Anger rushed through my veins.

"you really don't believe me... do you?" His grin disappeared.

"I would've but I saw with my own eyes. Your lips on hers" a tear fell from my left eye then from my right.

"Babe. you need to trust me" He said calmly

I ignored.

"I'm sorry" He said

I would love to forgive him but the thing is I forgave him the first time and now he did it again. I need to think about if I should forgive him or not.

"Fine! don't talk to me" His voice trembled and he walked out of the room.Hurt.

I feel bad, but I can take anything but heartbreaks. I am scared.  What if I forgive him and then I see him with Emma again? I won't be able to take it. Not at all.

"Hey, come eat" Bella said from the door to me.

I nodded and followed her downstairs. Everyone was eating together today. I don't mind that.

We were having rice. Taylor prepared tonight's meal and it tastes great!

Everyone knew that me and Zayn still hadn't fixed things between us, so they tried there best to not cause a scene. We were having a nice dinner and I hope it remains that way.

"So how long has it been since you've been pregnant?"  Lisa asked, starting a conversation.

"I would say about a month" I said

I still have eight months to go!

" do you want it to be a girl or a boy?" Liam asked, swallowing his rice.

"I don't mind any" I said.

"How about you Zayn?" Niall asked

"I don't mind any, as long as it has Perry's eyes" He smiled

I rolled my eyes and continued eating my rice.

"Okay, seriously can I ask you something? did you guys work things out or not?" Taylor said, annoyed.

"I would love to work things out but looks like Perry's doesn't want to believe me!" Zayn yelled angrily that it made me jump.

"I would believe you if I hadn't seen you kiss her with my own fucking eyes" I yelled back

"I told you! I didn't do anything!" He said

"What type of explanation is that? Huh? I didn't do anything! It's not my fault! I can't control myself?" I mocked his words.

"Guys! Stop!" Ryan interrupted

"If you think I like Emma then I think you don't trust our relationship!" Zayn spat out

"look who's talking. First of all, your the one who kissed her and then you say that I  am not trusting our relationship?" I snapped

"Perry! Calm down" Harry shouted

"I am done" I said, pushing my plate of rice away.

"You didn't even finish!" Harry said.

"I am full" I lied but I seriously can't sit and eat with Zayn being there.

I ran up the stairs with Ryan and Harry following me.

I collapsed on my bed and started to cry.

"Perry!" Harry said worried.

I continued crying. Harry and Ryan sat beside me. waiting for me to stop crying.

Harry placed his hand on mine while Ryan wiped my tears. Harry is like a brother, he cares about me so much! he's always been there for me. Ryan is so sweet he came here for me but Zayn is just making it harder for everyone.

"He's a jerk" I cried loudly.

"Calm down!" Harry pushed my hair from my face.

"Wipe those tears!" Ryan ordered

I heard footsteps. Zayn's I assume.

"It's probably Zayn, Hug Ryan!" Harry whispered.

right. I have to show I like Ryan. I hugged him tightly while Harry left the room. I felt awkward hugging a guy other than Zayn! I closed my eyes and pretended it was Zayn who I was hugging.

After a few seconds Zayn entered the room and found me hugging Ryan. When we both knew Zayn was staring at us. Ryan placed a kiss on my forehead.

Zayn just stood there.

"I'll see you later" Ryan smiled and left. Ignoring Zayn.

"What was that?" Zayn's teeth clenched.

I ignored and tried to walk past him and leave the room.  

Before I could, He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me close enough to him that our chests were touching. I tried to escape him grip but could'nt.

"What was that" He said angrily again

"Let go of me!" I ordered

"What was that?" Zayn repeated himself louder this time. He tightened his grip on me that it hurt so bad . He didn't let go. My wrist felt like it was bleeding because of him pushing his nails into my skin.

"What was that?"

------------------------------------------------