Chapter 12

Chapter 12----> THE WEDDING... or not.....???

Days passed by faster than I thought they would and my wait was finally going to be over! my wedding was in two days... I hoped everything will go just right. I sat on the bed and painted my nails. 

"Hey babe" Zayn said, entering the room.

"Hey, where were you?" I asked.

"I was at my parents house" He replied. 

"oh" was all I said. I was done doing my nails and Zayn came and sat beside me. "How do they look? I asked, showing him my nails.

"Perfect" He said and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Are you still seeing creepy things?" He asked.

I didn't know if I should tell him about the note. He'll probably get worried, so I decided not to tell him.

"everything is fine" I lied. He smiled and took something out of his pocket.

"Want some chocolate?" He asked, handing me the chocolate bar. I love chocolate.

"what do you think?" I asked sarcastically and took the chocolate bar from his hand and took a big bite. I noticed Zayn staring at me, and then asked " do you want some?" 

He shook  his head and I continued eating the chocolate.

At night me and Zayn fell asleep fast and I had a dream about me and Zayn getting married.

The next morning, I woke up by the sound of Emma. I got up and noticed another piece of sheet under my pillow. I opened the paper and this time it read "just wait, it's coming" Like before I crumpled up the note and tossed it in the garbage bin.

When I got downstairs, Taylor Lisa and Bella were awake.

."Tommorow's your wedding!" Bella squeaked and hugged me.

"I know" I said, happily. I sat on the couch and joined there conversation. We talked about who will be attending my wedding. I couldn't wait.

The Next Day...(marriage)

I woke up in the morning, with a huge smile on my face. Zayn was already awake, it was eleven o'clock and the guests should be arriving at six in the evening.

We had a lot to do. Prepare and order the food, then deliver it to the place me and Zayn were getting married. Harry and Liam delivered the food. The place we are getting married was a surprise. of course.  After preparing the food, it was time for me to get dressed and my friends. Lisa, Bella and Taylor were going to help me get ready and then they'll be getting ready. Bella did the make up while Taylor did my hair, Lisa helped them both. Soon enough, I was dressed and they started to get dressed, I was bored.

Finally everyone was ready to go and it was five. One more hour to go. As we drove to the place we were getting married, I wondered how the place looked like. My friends didn't drop a single hint of how the place looked like. 

I got out of the car and the music was familiar. They took me to a room and we waited for the guests to arrive.

Finally it was time for the wedding and I was really nervous. I let my friends take me down the stair case. The music was louder now and I walked carefully down the stairs, with a bouquet of roses in my hand. I focused on Zayn, who was literally staring at me, with a cute smile. I finally reached the flat ground and then I heard all the guests murmuring and whispering. I hoped the said good things.

Zayn's father stood by him and so did Harry and Niall.  Liam was talking to some guests. Zayn's face filled my vision. I walked towards him and I was glad the aisle wasn't that long, so I was finally standing beside Zayn. He held out his hand and stared in my eyes.

Our vows were pretty simple and traditional. I didn't realize I was crying until it was my turn to say the words. I blinked away the tears and managed to choke out " I do"

When it was his turn to say the words he took less then ten seconds. 

"I do" He vowed and then the minister declared us husband and wife. Yay!

He leaned his head towards mine and I threw my arms and the bouquet around his neck. As he kissed me, I forgot about everyone that was around me. The only thing I cared about right now was that he loved me and I was officially his! Nothing can tear is apart. Then, He pulled his face back and so did I. Everyone applauded and we turned to face our friends, all though I didn't want to look away from Zayn's face. A lot of people congratulated us and I was tired of saying Thank you!

 It was ten and the guests started to make their exit. Niall, Harry and Liam promised to clean up this place. although me and Zayn offered to help but they wouldn't let us.

We went back home and as I stepped in the house I felt a breeze and I could have sworn I saw a figure, pass by me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: So what do you think?????????????

sorry for the short chapter.. but im trying to update as fast as i can .. as usual thanks!! :D