Chapter 35

Chapter 35

A/N: Please ignore the typos

(ZAYN's POINT OF VIEW)

Is she going to be okay? I just hope her and our baby girl will be fine.

Though I am glad she called the cops. They have arrested Ryan. I hate him. No one touches Perry, other than me.

She passed out and then she was rushed to the hospital. I'm waiting outside. Everyone at home wanted to come

To the hospital and wait with me. But I told them there's no need. The doctors are in the room, taking care of her.

"Zayn?" A doctor's voice said

"yes?" I said quickly

" I have a good news"

"what is it"

"your daughter is fine and so is your wife"

I can't even explain how happy I am right now. Thank god!

"you can go meet her" the doctor said and patted me on the back. Which was pretty weird.

I rushed to the room and Perry was laying on the bed. As she looked at me. She smiled, trying to cover her pain. I smiled back and took a seat on the stool beside the bed.

"Zayn, the baby is fine" she said squeezing my hand.

"yeah and so are you" I replied

"I was so worried when I saw Emma and Ryan" she said "Emma was never really dead. She fooled us and she gave you drugs and thats how she made you do what she wanted you to. Ryan was with Emma the whole time... Wait where is Ryan?"

"dont worry about that jerk... He's arrested. And now that we know the truth we can be more careful" I told her "now Ryan's not our tension and Emma won't be either because I am not scared of her and if she does anything we will take care of it" I said trying to decrease her stress.

"I hope everything will be fine now" she smiled.

I gently kissed her forehead, making sure I didn't touch the bandage on her forehead. Doctors told me she hit her head so she lost some blood because of that.

"so when can I get out of here?" she asked

"you should be out today or tomorrow, depends on how well you recover" I told her

"I'm fine. I feel sick in this room" she whined

"okay, I'll go ask the doctors if I an take you home today" I agreed and walked out of the room.

(PERRY'S POINT IF VIEW)

I am so glad Zayn is okay. His bruises seem to be taken care of. There are some cuts on his face but I think they will heal fast. There is a bandage on his cheek and his hair looks messy. His eyes were red. He probably hasn't slept well. I'm glad Ryan has been arrested. I'm still shocked by Ryan's behavior. First he tried to rape me and then he fought with Zayn!

The only thing I'm really worried about is the ghost or whatever it is, at my house. Who is she? Why is she after me? Why does she try to ruin everything?

Zayn came back in the room and told me he convinced the doctors to let me out today. Thank God!

(AT HOME)

everyone is sitting in the living room. Including Louis and Alona

"Perry we were so worried! I'm So glad you guys are okay" Harry said.

After hugging everyone. Me and Zayn told them about Emma and Ryan. we told them the whole story. Not missing a single detail.

"I can't believe Ryan would do that!" Taylor said

"yeah I thought he was a nice guy" Niall added

"but now everything will be fine" Bella said

I hope so.

"C'mon let's watch a movie" Liam

Suggested

"yeah. Let's watch a comedy film" Lisa smiled

"21 jump street?" Louis suggested

"yeah that's sounds great" I smiled.

My back was hurting. I think its normal in preganany. I decided to not tell Zayn. He's already got enough stress. I put my head on his shoulder and watched the movie.

(AN HOUR LATER)

"I'm hungry! Aren't you?" Zayn asked.

"yeah" I replied

"let's order chicken!" Alona exclaimed

Everyone agreed on that and Harry ordered.

I took a washroom break and as I was washing my hands. Something caught my attention. A little note on the mirror.

It read: you think everything is going to be fine? Why wouldn't you think that? Ryan's arrested and Emma won't interfere in your life... But guess what? I'm still here. Watching you every second.

Watching Your every little step. Here's a little hint of what is coming up... 'any step can change your life. Even if it was a small one'

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

A/N: Vote and comment for the next update.