(4)

I wake up and look at the time. It is 10:15 Geez, I slept late. I would never sleep this late at home.

I get out of bed and notice a pillow and blanket right by the door. Peeta actually stayed.

I open the door and notice everyone is eating and taking and having a great time.

I walk up and take a seat by Effie.

"Oh Primrose darling! Would you like anything to eat?" Effie says very loudly.

"Sure. Thank you" I say

"Ah! She even has manners" Effie says, handing me s plate of rolls.

I give them a confused look.

"Were talking about you sweetheart" Haymitch says.

"Why?" I ask

"Because we always talk about the youngest tributes" Effie laughs. I don't get it.

I look down at my plate and see that a women with a weird mask is filling it.

"Thank you, but you don't have to do that. I got it" I smile. But she continues.

"Really you-" I get cutt off

"Primrose!" Effie says

"What?" I ask confused

"She is an avox" she says

"So? I'm a tribute" I say, pouring myself orange juice.

"An avox committed a crime and was caught. She cannot speak to you and you cannot speak to her. Or any other avox" Effie says

"But-" I begin, but she cute me off again.

"Do I make myself clear?" She asks.

I nod my head. I mouth the word "sorry" to her and she walks away.

After a few minutes of silence, Peeta sees something and rushes over to the window.

"Check it out! Its the Capitol!" He exclaims.

I get up from the table and rush over to the window as well.

The Capitol. Its big and colorful and over all amazing!

We pull in the train station and I see Capitol people waving to Peeta and I. I eve back. As does Peeta.

The Capitol doesn't seem to be all that bad.

.

"Ow!" I exclaim. I am apparently with my prep team and they are plucking me like a chicken.

"It wouldn't hurt if you just stayed still" one person says.

So far, the have pulcked my eyebrows, waxed my legs, brushed my hair, painted and clipped my nails and other things to. I feel like a human doll.

"Alright. Your all done. I'll get Cinna"

The team walks out and um left here alone. I see a robe, and drape it over me.

After about 10 minutes, someone knocks on the door. I open it and see a tall man with dark skin and gold eyeliner. He looks normal compared to everyone else here.

He walks in and says...

"Hello. I'm Cinna" he holds out his hand for me to shake it.

"Hi I'm primrose. But I prefer to be called Prim" I say with a smile. Shaking his hand. He laughs.

"Its nice to meet you Prim. Now lets get started" he says and walks to anther room. I follow him.

He walks into a room and its so beautiful! It has to red leather seats and I sit on one across from him.

"So...let's talk about your dress" he begins.

"Well, from what I've noticed, people dress in outfits to represent their District. My district is coal and they usually dress the tribute in black" I say

"That's a good start, but I'm thinking more of fire" he says

"Fire?" I ask confused

"Yes. Fire" he states with a smirk on his face.

.

Fire is the perfect word for the outfit.

Its almost time for the chariots to go for the parade and I am waring an incredible outfit.

It is a black jumpsuit with a cape. Cinna says the cape will have this fire safety thing on and my cape with be up in flmaes.

"Okay, so the fire is completely safe" he says, Adding the safety thing on.

"You will not feel anything" he adds

Once he is done applying it, I walk over to Peeta.

"You look, tough kid" he smiles to me.

"Thank you. So do you" I pause "kid"

He laughs.

"Alright, its time for the parade" Cinna says helping me into my chariot.

Since District 12, is the last District, Peeta and I go last.

Every chariot is pulled out the the center, and finally, ours does to.

I look at the crowd and its the biggest crowd I've ever seen. I see pretty big crowds back in District 12, but nothing compared to this.

I hear cheers get louder and louder and Peeta and I are pulled out. The scream sr the top of their lungs. Why are they so excited.

Then I get a glipms of myself on the screen and I am on fire.

I see Peeta waving to the crowd and I do the same.

One person throws a rise my way and surprisingly, I catch it.

We reach the circle at the end of the path and the ride and cheers stop as President Snow walks out.

I've hear things about him...I just can't figure out if he is good or bad.

"Welcome citizens of Panem. These 24 tributes will be the honor of our entertainment. I wish you all a Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor" He concludes and I hear cheering again as I'm being pulled into a room.

Thats it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO REVISE SO IM AM SO SORDY OF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES!!!!