(8)

I wake up on my own today. Tomorrow are the interviews and today we have to prepare for them.

I get out of bed, brushing my messy hair back and walk to the table for breakfast.

"Good morning Primrose!" Effie exclaims.

"Good morning" I smile back.

Its just Effie at the table, so she and I talk.

We talk for a little bit, but when Haymitch and Peeta come in, we stop.

I am being served a plate of fruits all mashed up together and hot cocoa.

"So today we have to prepare for the interviews as you both may know" Effie starts "so, after breakfast, Primrose, darling will be with me and Peeta with Haymitch. Then after lunch, we will switch"

"What are we going to be doing?" I ask, taking a sip of my delicious cocoa.

"That is for Effie and I to know and you and Peeta to find out" Haymitch blurts.

I nod my head and finish eating my breakfast.

After I'm done, Effie pulls me to my room.

"Sit sit!" Effie exclaims, shutting the door.

She sits by me and says...

"So, for now, we are going to be practicing your position for the interviews"

"My position?" I ask

"Yes! That means like walking and sitting and things like that" she says

I nod my head and she continues.

"Alright let me see your walk" she says. I stand up and start to walk.

She stops me "dear, you have to have your shoulders back your chin up and one foot right in front of the other" She says.

"But I do walk with one foot in front of the other" I say

"No you don't. You walk with your feet right by each other" she argues.

I find it so weird that we are talking about walking.....

"No, do it again. Just hoe I told you" So then I walk.

During the time with her, it takes me so many tries to walk regularly and more times then I can count to walk in heels.

Although, my sitting position didn't take long to get a hang of it.

I practiced it all over again, and by the time we're done, its lunch.

We head to the table, just as Peeta and Haymitch do.

"I'm surprised you survived sweetheart" Haymitch says as I am being served lamb stew.

Effie looks at Haymitch in disgust "at least I was sober enough to know what in teaching her"

Peeta and I end up laughing.

"Yeah, yeah" Haymitch says, feeling defeated.

"You guys fight like an old married couple" I blurt out.

Then Peeta throws his head back laughing while Haymitch and Effie look at me like I've gone crazy.

After lunch, Peeta heads to his room with Effie, while I stay in the living room with Haymitch.

"Alright sweetheart" Haymitch begins "I'm going to teach you how to act when your up on that stage"

I nod my head for him to continue.

"Everyone in the Capitol loves sweet and cute little girls. Your one of them" He says "so what your going to do is act sweet. Your going to smile and be scared about the games. The other tributes will not hunt you down because they won't think your a threat. Get it?"

"Yep" I smile

"Good now let's practice" he says.

Until dinner time, I practice talking and being sweet. Its easy for me.

After practice, its dinner and I am ready to eat what's on the menu. Frothy Raspberry soup. That might be my favorite.

We talk a little durning dinner. Well what by mean by we I mean just Effie and I. I guess boys aren't much of a talker.

"And then she said... pink!" Effie and I end up bursting out laughing. The boys don't even says anything.

"How are we the only ones laughing about this?" Effie asks the boys.

"Because we don't get the joke" Haymitch says. Then they start bickering again.

Peeta leans over to me and whispers...

"Just like an old married couple"

I start laughing.

After dinner, I head to my room and take a shower. I don't have to go to bed early because I'm not waking up early. The interviews aren't until 5:00 pm. so I will have time.

I get dressed into some light blue matching pajamas and I brush my hair to put it into a side braid.

I head into bed and grab a book to read. I've always loved to read.

Soon, Peeta comes in to say his usual goodnight.

After an hour of reading, I decide to go to bed.

I put my book down and fall asleep.