Umm... Guys?... This Is Wattpad... Not eHarmony...

I thought I wouldn't update this for a while, but someone brought this to my attention, and now I must bring it to your attention! So, I'm back!

Your next tip is:

WATTPAD IS NOT, I REPEAT, IS NOT A DATING SITE! It's not eHarmony...

Wattpad isn't eHarmony... It's not a dating site. Don't go on Wattpad to meet singles...

'1: It's weird...

2: Many people don't like it...

3: Just go on a dating site if you want to go on a dating site...

This isn't a dating site!

IT'S A READING SITE FOR AUTHORS TO DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS AND MEET OTHER AUTHORS, ETC.

Underline on the ''Meet other authors'' bit, not ''Meet other singles.''

I can understand if you've got a Wattpad account and a girlfriend or vice versa, and your girlfriend\boyfriend gets a Wattpad account to talk to you, write books with you, etc. That's cool. Lots a people do it! If I had a girlfriend I'd do it!

What I'm saying is, there's some people who get an account simply for the fact that they are looking for a relationship. There's threads in the fantasy club saying things like, ''I'm a bored single... Wanna talk?''

This has nothing to do with fantasy books. The only fantasy going on is the fantasies forming in the guys' minds that you're talking to!

DON'T DO IT!

I'M BEGGIN' YOU!

So, any thoughts on how to improve Wattpad. PM them to me, or just put it in the comments section, and I'll be sure to write about it and dedicate the chapter to you! :)