(3)

"Hold on! We are almost at the top!" I said struggling to hold on to Kisame's hand.
___________________________

I clench his hand with all my strength, but it's no use I can't hold on much longer.

"Just a little more." I mumbled to myself.

I'm almost out of chakra. I could pass out at any moment.

"Hold on [Name]! I can help you!" Kisame shouted, his words echoing off the walls surrounding us.

I looked up and see that we are almost at the top. Then my arm start to go limp and I almost drop the handsome shark man, but luckily our fingertips were locked together so I didn't drop him, but I was still very scared.

"KISAME!" I yell, struggling to grip his large hand. He doesn't struggle to much knowing that it will only make it worse.

We finally reach to top after a heart wrenching experience, lucky the Leaf ninja were gone.

"Are you okay?" I said struggling for air.

"Yes. Thank you for saving me [Name]." He smiled. "Let's go home before anything else happens today." He chuckled and stood up and reached his hand out to help me off the ground. I was hesitant to take it at first but I grasped his hand. He pulled me off the ground and I stumbled a little bit from the flight, my face almost landed on his chest. I look up into his eyes and my heart starts to flutter again and the temperature rises in my cheeks.

It's like we were staring into each others souls seeing each other's true selves. He leaned down and pecked my cheeks with his rough, dry lips.

Kisame picked me up and tossed me on his back and he carried me back to the Mist.

-timeskip-

I woke up on a soft bed, filled with many blankets and pillows. It felt like heaven. I scanned my surroundings and realized that I wasn't in my house.

"Hello?" I called out into the cold room.

I heard something drop on the floor from a distance and I jumped a little. I proceeded crawl off the bed and investigate. But the door creaked open and I saw a tall, dark figure. Gulp.

"I made some food." It said while moving closer.

I recognized the voice and calmed down, it was Kisame.

"Are you hungry, [Name]?" He said in a calm but shaky voice.

I nodded my head a little in response. He held out his hand and offered to help me up. I reached out for he hand and he helped me off the bed, but not before I stumbled a little and fell into him. I look up into his eyes and my heartbeats faster and I start to feel shaky.

"I made some ramen and rice balls." He gulped, he seemed a little nervous. He walked me to his kitchen and sat me down at the table.

"What time is it?" I asked yawning.

"2:07 in the morning." He replied.

"What you made all this food at 2 in the morning!?" I whispered loudly, trying not to wake others.

"U-uh yeah, I thought you might be hungry." He stuttered while fumbling with his chopsticks.

"Oh uh, thank you!" You smiled and started to eat.

-timeskip-

When you were done eating you went back to bed. You insisted that Kisame sleep with you, but he went to his couch.

The next day you reported to the Mizukage and told him what happened, apparently he already knew that everyone would have been sacrificed. He started talking about how information was still leaking out to the Leaf. I was furious! But Kisame calmed me down, it seems he knows who's spilling the beans to the Leaf.

-timeskip-

I'll write the next chapter soon guys. Sorry it took so long😁