(6)

And... He hugged you tightly. You were shocked that he had grabbed you like that; you didn't know what he was going to do. You could hear his heart beat, and it slowly calmed you down. Deeps breaths coming from the both of you. You slowly wrap your arms around his torso. (Remember his is just about 6'4 I believe, and most if us stand around 5'1 or 5'2). You really needed a hug from someone, and you were glad that it was him.

-BOOM!-. Kisame released you from his arms and grabbed his katana. You had drawn your two bastard swords from behind your back. The explosion seemed as if it was very close. We started jumping through the trees, heading towards the explosion.

-timeskip-

You arrived at the scene of the blast. Kisame and I searched he area for surviving victims, sadly there were none. I looked for what might have exploded, but still came up empty. In the corner of my eye I spot a small doll dressed in a pink blouse. Who would do this?!

"[Name]! Over here!" Kisame yelled and grabbed my attention.

I rushed to his side. What he had found was a tunnel.

"Where do you think is goes?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure. Would you like to find out?" He asked holding out his hand.

The tunnel went straight down, so there was no telling how far it would go. I shook my head and grabbed his hand and we jumped in together.

-timeskip to the bottom-

We safely landed in some sewer water. Your hand quickly covered your mouth.

"Jesus this water smells!" You muffled/yelled.

Kisame, being a shark, has a more sensitive nose than you. But he doesn't mind the nasty water. Tch show off.

You continue down the dark, wet path until you found a metal door. Looks like it would belong to a submarine. Kisame grabbed ahold of the wheel and tried to turn hard. But the door wouldn't budge.

"Let's try a paper bomb." I suggested.

He nodded and placed the paper bind upon the door. We ran quickly to find cover from the blast. Lucky the water didn't explode on us due to the gases trapped inside the sewer.

The smoke finally cleared and you both entered the hole it the wall. On the other side appeared to be a lair of some sort. Filled with merchandise from the Mist.

You both searched the area for clues in who this room might belong to.

"Hey look!" You said as you held up a dusty picture of Fuguki and the second Mizukage shaking hands.

Kisame grabbed the picture from my hand and inspected it. His face cringed in anger.

"He did this." He said; his teeth clenching together.

Sorry so long, but I will for sure work a another chapter. You guys are great followers! Thank you