(14)

While Kisame me was enjoying his breakfast you cleaned up the dishes you used to make the meal. Rinsing and washing every dish.

"Do you want me to get those?" Kisame asked while eating.

"No it's okay, just enjoy your meal." You smiled at him.

A slight tint appeared on his blue skin. He quickly continued eating.

When he was done the plate was clean as a whistle. He wanted to wash the plate himself but you were still washing at that point so you just took the plate instead.

"Mmmmm that was delicious." He said wrapping his arms around you.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." You said taking in a deep breath, "Next time I'll show you how to do it."

"Mm I can't wait." He smiled against your skin. Placing light kisses on your collarbone.

He starts to move the shirt to your shoulder, revealing more soft skin. He was pretty distracting, but you couldn't resist. You were being teased and you loved it.
You could feel him against you, getting a little harder every time he moved your shirt. A slight grunt came from him when you moved your hips into him to tease him back.
Your plan backfired. He took his hands and started to moved them more towards your chest and torso. Your buds already hard, and aching for his touch. He placed his hand on one of your breasts; squeezing, pinching, and massaging it. You moaned and placed the unclean plate back in the water, and dropped the rag in the bottom of the sink. You turned off the water and grabbed a towel as quickly as you could. He continued to tease you, now he's moved closer to you and is lightly sucking your neck. You turn around to face him and he stands tall above you, his hands now on the counter behind you propping himself up.
He looks down at you and smirks, you gulp. You know his shark instincts are kicking in. You sink your hand close to his crotch and lighting touch him through his thin pants. He pushes himself closer to you, but you pull away. Teasing him.

"It's not nice to tease, [Name]. Heh." Kisame smirked at you, moving closer to your face; building tension between you two.

"Mmm I know but I love it so much." You bend your knee to sink lower, trying to get him to come closer.

He places his hand on the small of your back pushing you up, and pushing himself closer. You put your hand on his naked chest, removing it from his lower region.
He brings his other hand from the counter and puts it on you butt and massages you. You moan against him. you put your other hand around his neck, and bring him closer to you, but you don't kiss him. You stop him just short of your lips.
Breathing heavily you both stand there. Feels like a minute before one of you makes a move. Kisame breaks the space between your lips and kisses you roughly. You kiss him back pulling him closer to you by his neck. He picks you up, turns around and places you on the small island/ bar behind him. Your hips connect and you feel him against you and it's driving you both crazy.
You break from the kiss, your lungs burning for air. Kisame, however, continues to kiss your jawline. Using his sharp teeth to gently bite just below your ear. You moan and grip his hair between your fingers. His hand rub your thighs, abdomen, and back. Giving you an insane sense of pleasure.

"Mmmm Kisame." You whine, wanting more then what he's giving you.

"Yes, my dear?" He stops kissing you but continues to rub you.

"I want more of it." You try to explain.

"Heh more of what?" He grins placing his hands behind you and pushing your legs apart, placing himself closer to you. Making your shirt ride up and revealing your lace.