(15)

I wake up a couple hours later to see [Name] still on my chest. I smile and sigh.

I want her to come with me. But...

"Unn... Kisame.." [Name] groans as she wakes up and looks at me.

"Yes?" I ask her.

"When will the papers be here from the Mizukage?" [Name] looks into my eyes, almost looks like she is going to fall back asleep.

"I don't know, but soon enough they will come." I told her.

"Within the month?" [Name] wants to know.

"Most likely. They have to set up Fuguki so I can get in there with him and get what I need out of him." I explained to her.

"Hey... when you kill him can I take the Samehada?" [Name] chuckles.

"Hah as if! You've got two swords already. The Samehada is mine." I smiled at her.

"We'll see about that." [Name] smirked at me and a small blush come upon my face.

-two and a half weeks later-

Third Person POV

Every couple days [Name] asks the question of when the papers will come in. She really wants to skip town and be with Kisame, because if anyone found out about their relationship they would both be shamed and the plans would be ruined. Right now Kisame isn't the most favored person in the village at the moment. After slaying his comrades, he is a terror in the village. Since [Name] was apart of the Cypher division and wasn't killed; if Fuguki found out then he would no longer trust Kisame.

So [Name] has been stuck in the small apartment for a while and wants to get out and smell the fresh air. Kisame leaves early in the morning and doesn't come back until late that night, leaving [Name] there all alone. She has cleaned the same section of the floor so much that it's become shiner then the rest of the floor. All she does is sit and wait for Kisame to get back, because he has absolutely nothing in the apartment for her to do. Since this is only temporary and was given to him until he finished the mission. (He's only had it for about 4 years, and he's never home. Sooooo) It was only supposed to be him, the Mizukage didn't think anyone else was supposed to be there. So it was simply a couch and chair in the living room, a small kitchen with a bar, and a back bedroom. It's only meant for him to stay the night in, because he leaves early in the morning while [Name] is still sleeping. Often times she wakes up cold, because of the lacking warmth she had the night before. She hopes one day that Kisame will walk in with the paper giving the information about Fuguki and where he'll be at what time. And what information he needs to get from him before killing him.

-later that night-

[Name] usually stays up and waits for Kisame to walk in the door, but tonight she couldn't keep her eyes open. She fell asleep right by the door, with her legs in her chest and back against the wall. With her arms around her legs and face in her knees.

Kisame POV

I quickly and quietly come to the door and slowly insert the key in the small key hole. I open the door slowly and I peek my head in. All the lights are on. I continue to scan the area. I look down to see [Name] there beside the door. I smile at her and I walk in the door, keeping an eye on her so I do not awake her. She lets out a soft groan as I close the door softly.

"Mmm hello?" [Name] lifts her head.

I kneel down to her level.