(4)

When we walked out of the Mizukages office I was still furious about someone leaking information. So me and Kisame were assigned to the outskirts of the village to see if any Leaf nin were peeping in on us.

We were headed to the edge of the village, Kisame still calm as ever.

"How can you stay so calm at a time like this?" I asked him.

He just glanced at me and shrugged his shoulders. That made me a bit angry.

"Hey do you know something  I don't!" I tried to not shout at him, but failed miserably.

"Possibly." He continued walking. A few moments passed by and I had calmed a little bit.

"Well aren't you going to tell me?" I said to him.

He stopped and turned towards me and said,

"Do you really want to know that badly?"

"Yes I want to know who is giving up precious information about our village." I looked into his eyes.

He took a deep breath.

"Well my theory is that Fuguki is the one giving out information to the Leaf. He's been sneaking around the village for a while, and he sometimes takes adventures in the direction of the Leaf. He could possibly meet with a Leaf ninja and give him information about our battle formations."

"What there is no way Fuguki, one of the legendary seven swordsmen, would betray the Mist. What would be he point to give it all away?" I said to him in disbelief.

"Some people are traders to our village. I'm have a plan to catch him while he's giving our strategies away." He spoke calmly.

"Will you tell me?" I asked shyly.

"Yes I will in the morning, you need to rest. You have been stressed all day."
He told you.

You agreed to his wishes and settled down and made a fire and set up your tent. Within moments you were fast asleep.