(5)

The next morning you wake refreshed and ready to guard. Kisame, who has been up all night, is still keeping guard of you. He looks exhausted.

Why does he do this, he knows I am very capable of protecting myself.

Thoughts flood your mind about why, just why does he protect me so much. Kisame grabbed by the hand and you jumped a little from the cold feeling of his hand and chills ran down your spine.

"Are you cold?" He asked

You shook your head no in return. He hugged you anyway to make sure you were warm.

"Let's go." He stated.

"Where are we going exactly?" You questioned.

"Where going to kill Fuguki!" He grit his teeth together.

"I thought we were supposed to protect h-"

"It's an order from the Mizukage." You had been cut off by his bold statement.

I looked at him, I was still sitting on the ground in my tent and him sitting beside me, and his look was very intense. To be honest it scared me a little bit. Taking on one of the seven ninja swordsmen didn't sound like a good job for someone like me. But for some reason Kisame had recruited me.

"Are you ready?" Kisame asked standing up.

"Just uh... Give me five minutes." You answered.

-timeskip-

You walked out of you're tent refreshed and ready to go. You were still very nervous about taking on Fuguki. Kisame had been waiting outside your tent, he could tell that you were nervous.

"Don't worry you won't fight him alone." Kisame said calmly.

I was shocked that he knew I was scared, but again he is very aware of his surroundings. You looked up at him and he looked back. Your eyes locked with his. Immediately he grabbed your shoulders and...

Sorry so long guys I've been playing D&D a lot with my friends. Even though I've been out of school for over a month it still takes me a while even to come up with these short chapters. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and future ones to come.

-Author ;D