(9)

But not too serious I say.

He lead me to the bed and told me everything.

"What?! How? Why? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!" You yelled

"It's okay. He said we could take him down, but it comes with a price." Kisame explained softly while placing his hand on your shoulders.

You looked up at him.
"What, what is it?"

"I... I will be banned from the village." He said brokenly.

"No you can't leave!" You cried out. You gripped his jacket.

"Don't worry I will come back for you." He embraced you in a hug.

"You promise?" You asked, sniffling.

"Yes I promise." He pushed your head up and looked into your eyes.

He leaned closer, and closer to your lips. Until you finally pushed up and closed the gap between your faces.

Your lips finally met, after so long you tasted his soft, salty lips. His passionate kiss made you melt. You moaned inside his mouth giving him a chance to slip his tongue inside. Your tongues battled for dominance. He won obviously, because he pushed me down on the rest of your body on the rest of the bed. He pinned you down and stroked his hands down your sides, ever so slowly. A warm build up in your lower abdomen. A tingling sensation inside.

He broke the kiss, both of you gasping for air.

"I've been waiting-g for that for the longestt time." Kisame blurted out, still catching air.

"Me too. Want to continue?" You bit you lip, craving more from the shark.

He growled, pressing his body against you. Grinding his warm crotch against you thigh.

"Ugh damnit [Name]. You make me so happy that... that just want to take you right now. The shark instincts are kicking in. If I start I won't be able to stop. Do you want this?" He asks, making sure everything is okay.

"Yes I am positive. I want you Kisame, please take me."

Dun dun dunnnn! Hahaha