(16)

Kisame and [Name] start quickly walking to the hot spring. They gather their items, making sure to leaving nothing behind.
An idea ran through [Name]s mind. She bit her lip in the thought as she glanced Kisame up and down. Kisame noticed her actions.

"What?" He asked hesitantly.

"Mmm just thinking.." She led him on with her words.
"About what?" Kisame smirked, he wanted to know about the fantasies roamed in her head.

"Well... if I beat you to the springs I get to do whatever I want to you, vice versa. You up for the challenge?" [Name] picked up her pace and began play with the button on her pants.
"Always!" Kisame sped up his walking.

Soon they both began to run full speed across the village. The springs were further than Kisame excepted.

"H-hey...... slow down.... heh.... whew." Kisame tries to catch his breath while still running.
"Sorry what was that you're too far behind for me to hear you!" [Name] laughed.

Kisame wasn't going to let her win because HE wanted to do anything to her. But by the looks of it he wasn't going to get anywhere. Then a mischievous though enters his mind.

Reader POV

I feel bad for him a little. He just keeps getting further away the more steps I take..... OH who am I kidding?! I will be able the do ANYTHING I want to him. No way I'm losing!

My thoughts have gone wild. The things I wanted to do to him. I start to slow down a little bit to see if there was any way possible he could catch up.

"[Name]!!!... why.. a-are you *huff huff* so fast.." Kisame tried to catch his breath.

"It's cause I train unlike you, ha ha!" I laughed

"W-well.. *huff*.. you know.... I've.. *huff huff* never run into... *huff huff*.. anyone that.. oh my god!... *huff*.. OUTCLASSES ME! Finally I can..*huff*..get my words out!" As Kisame struggles to talk with shortness of breath. I ended up beating him to the hot spring.

Heh what can I do to you to make you wild. I smirked. Noticing how out of breath the Jonin was. I chuckled at him. Hands on his knees panting hard.

Third Person POV

"Ready for a show?" [Name] asked seductively.

Kisame catches his breath in an instant. "Always ready for you girl."

"I'll meet you in there sharky." [Name] winks at him and darts the the ladies room, of course he wants to follow.

"Hey now, this room is for the ladies. The show doesn't start just yet."

Kisame growls and steps out, heading towards the men's room. Stripping down out of his dark clothing and shoving it into a small cubby. Naked now he grabs a towel and steps out into the hot springs. Steam fills the room to the brim. His dry skin soaks in the misty air.

[Name] is preparing in the other room. Slipping out of the old clothing and tossing it aside on the bench. Down to the garments she can already feel his touch tracing her toned body. Stroking her face lightly while staring into her eyes. [Name] is excited to make him list for her more than he already does. Continuing to undress she exits the room without a robe. She sees the shark standing there, eyes closed, taking in the wet air. She admires his features from his scares to his dark blue hair. His tore muscles and gills on his shoulders. His hands, her favorite thing. The way he holds her so tight. Back in the Cypher, she will never forget the way he held her as they jumped down the ravine. Smuggling her face into his neck the first time she ever smelled that salty sweet skin. Taking in the view [Name] begins to warm up in sensitive areas. She comes to his side, surprised he hasn't noticed her yet. She traces his bicep with one finger and his eyes open and he smiles at her. Kisame turns and faces [Name], he is towering over her. Peering at her frame wanting her all to himself. He grins and places his hands on her shoulders, he scoops her in while moving his hands down the her waist. [Name] puts her hands on his face and brings him closer for a light kiss. His hands slowly snake down grab her ass and she lets a soft groan. Kisame picks her up and pushes her against the wall, [Name] let's out a hard moan. Pain is pleasure. [Name]'s legs wrapped around his waist bringing his semi hard member to her soaked self. Kisame grinds into her hips and a deep groan is heard. He wanted her. The more he thought about slamming her into that wall the harder he go and the harder he bucked his hips.

"Kisame lets move this to the water." [Name] moans through the words.

Kisame lets her down and [Name] grabs his hand and takes him the the water. She slowly steps in leaving him the stand at the edge. She slips out of her towel, letting the moonlight drape her body. Kisame lost his breath at the sight as [Name] begins to slip in the water. Kisame trailing behind his prize.

"Ah ah wait right there for me while I.."

"Aahhhh!" His breath shallow, the pleasure was unexpected.

[Name] closes her lips onto him. Swirling her tongue around his tip and sucking ever so lightly while massaging his member. His hips buck, he's so sensitive right now. With the combination of steam and a sexy woman doing whatever she pleases to him has him so vulnerable and sensitive. [Name] begins massaging his balls while still sucking on him. She takes him fully in his mouth Kisame deeply groans. He's gripping her hair and pushing her head into his member, going deeper into her mouth. His head lashes back in pleasure as he grips her hair harder and and thrusts deeper into her mouth. [Name] gags a bit and then pulls away.

"Kisame, you're gonna pay for that." She smirks.

Kisame smirks and bites his lip. [Name] backs up further into the hot water while holding his hand. Kisame comes in the water and sits down on the underwater bench. Arms stretched out as he sighs the warm water on his skin is relaxing. [Name] comes to sit on his lap without letting him inside her. Slowly grinding against him hands on his shoulders holding herself in place. Going up and down, on and off of him making his crave it. He grabs her waist and slams her down.

"Stop teasing, stay there." Kisame gazes at [Name], she bites her lip and moves.

Kisame puts himself inside her and brings her up and down trying to not cause a splash. Hands on her waist he's slowly moving [Name] up and down on himself. [Name] digs her fingers into his shoulders and moans into his ear, taking his ear lobe between her teeth. Sucking lightly, drives him crazy. The feeling of the wet air on her skin makes the moment that much hotter.

Holy mutha fucka I am a bad author. I have mad massive block with this story. I have been writing it for so long, like I was 16 when I started this story and I'm 19 🤡  pleasseee take your time with me and start leaving your ideas...

HERE!!