(13)

<Reader POV>

I get out of the bed and stretch my arms. I asked Kisame to leave the room so I can get changed. I look around for my bra and panties.

Hmm where did he throw them?

You look for a while.

Ahh found em'!

They were in a pile of clothes in the corner. You put on the set of lace undergarments. You look down and grab you shirt, then Kisame's shirt catches your eye.

Hmm I think I'll take that! You tossed your shirt down and picked up Kisame's. It's smelled like him.

You look in the mirror across the room. You complement yourself. The shirt was just the right length. It's went down to about 3/4 of your thigh.

Perfect. You smirked

You opened the door and headed out to the kitchen. When you walked into the kitchen Kisame stood up from the stool and blushed.

"Is that my shirt?" He asked, walking over to you.

"Mhm, ya like it?" You smiled giving him a turn, so he could see all of you.

"U-uh yeah it looks great." He blushed harder, placing his hands on your hips.

He squeezed your love handles. You giggled and he pulled you closer. You put your hands on his chest. You looked deep into each others eyes. He softly pushed you against the wall. He leaned down and began kissing you. You obviously kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. He picked you up, so he could reach you better. He pushed you against the wall a little bit harder to use the wall for support. You wrapped your legs around his waist. He kissed you deeply pressing his tongue into your mouth. You moaned as his tongue touched yours. He moaned too, he shifted his hips into yours. His hand started to feel your body, squeezing every area.  You moaned again, but this time you broke the wet kiss.

"Kisame, I want to make some breakfast for us." You said huffing and puffing. He lightly sucked on your sweet spot on your neck.

"Mmmm okay." He nibbled your neck before releasing.

He set you down and you both were panting. You looked in his eyes. You release each other.

"Alright where is everything?" You asked him.

"Umm everything I have is out already." He said.

"Okay this looks like a good bunch of food." You smiled. "One more question?"

"What?" He asked ".

"Do you have any alcohol?" You smirked.

"Wait, what? Alcohol? Like wine or beer?" He said confused.

"Yeah, I know you've got some somewhere."

"Um yeah I've got some wine up there." He pointed up to the wine rack above the fridge.

You looked at the wine rack, an then looked back at him. Then you looked back at him.

"Um can you get that?" You asked laughing.

"Oh sure, shorty." He smirked.

"Hey stop that." You pouted. "I can't help my inconvenient height."