(10)

Kisame POV

Damn she's so beautiful. I love her and I've been waiting for this.
I slowly start to undress [Name] starting with her shirt. I was so nervous, but I knew it was right. She is the one. I slammed my lips into hers. I started to fondle her breast in my left hand while my right held me above her slender body. She moaned loudly as I grind my erection between her folds, hitting the clit. Still clothed I tore off her bra and long pants. I then attacked her breast with my mouth.

Reader POV

Oh my god! Ngghhh! He is so amazing!
His tongue swirled around my hard nipple. His hand pinching and twisting the other.

"K-Kisame" I managed to slip past my lips.

He stopped and looked up at me, fill eye contact. He gave me a toothy grin and started sucking on the other nipple. His cold hands tenderly stroking my sides. Chills scale my back.

Kisame slowly starts to finger my clothed clit. He stops sucks my hardened nipple and kissed me passionately. We fight for dominance. He pushes my clit harder and I gasp in his mouth, losing the battle. He moves both of his hands to my sides and starts to rub, creating heat from the friction. Then he grinds so hard against me, pulling me hips towards him as he does. Hitting harder and harder every time.

"Ahhh!" I yell breaking the kiss.

He stops and gets off of you.

"Hey... What's wrong?" You ask, catching your breath.

"Well you are going to undress me or not?" He said with a luscious grin on his face.

"Heh." You chuckled and crawled across the bed.

You stared with his shirt slowly creeping it off of his ripped body. Your hands roam his body, feeling his dry scaly skin. You pinch his nipples and kiss each one of them. Then you undo his belt and his pants slide to the floor. His erection bulging through his boxers. You start to blush when you see it.

"Heh like what you see?" He smirked.

"Hell yeah." You smile

You stand up in front of him, and you look up into his eyes. Then you slowly start to rub him with your hand. His eyes widen and his face cringes. He moans loudly.

Very sensitive I see. Heh I'm going to have fun with him.

You grip him tightly and squeeze him.

"Ughhh!" He moans. "You feel so gooood."

You smirk and grid against him, hard.

"Nghhh that's it." He said pushing you on the bed. He ground on your clit.

"Ahhhhh!" You yelled. He attached his lips to your neck and started sucking and biting.

To be continued...

Thank you guys so much for reading. I hope you enjoy😉. I still miss him, and he won't accept that I'm sorry. I wish things were better. I'm so sorry Ty💙