(8)

Once you are back at the Mizukage's office Kisame told you to stay behind so he could talk to him privately. You sat outside on the bench, waiting patiently for the blue shark man to return.

Minutes began to turn into hours. Two hours had passed since he had stepped through that door. Thoughts were wondering into your head, like what were they planning to do with Fuguki.

Two more hours passed and the door finally creaked open. You were passed out on the bench. You instantly woke up and rubbed your face.

"It looks like you were sleeping." Kisame chuckles.

"Oh shut up!" You yelled. "What happened?"

"To much to re-explain." He said

You had a look of disappointment upon your face.

"What did he say to do about Fuguki?" You asked Kisame.

"Let's go to my place and I'll explain it." He gripped my bicep.

We ran outside outside the building, well I was being dragged.

"H-HEY WOULD YOU SLOW DOWN!" You yelled creakily.

"Nope sorry!" He yelled back.

Something unexpected happened just then. He tossed you in the air and caught you I'm his arms. You released an ear piercing screech. Close to nails on a chalkboard.

"KI-SAMEE! PUT ME D-DOWN!" You yelled.

"Not until we get home." He smirks.

You were silent for the rest of the run, and just blushing the whole way.

You two finally got to his house. He set you down for a short second to pull out his key to unlock the door. He fumbles around with the single key. He finally gets it in the hole and turns the lock. He grabs your hand and rushes in and kicks the door closed. He drags you to his room and places you on his bed.

This is where things got serious...

Mehe cliff hanger! Sorry for the wait guys I've been really busy. I lost my best friend and it's been really hard. I miss him so much and I want to fix it, but it seems I cannot. Sorry that it's short.😁