Married : Chapter 1

Beth's POV

I awoke on April 5th, ready for my wedding today. Jake was laying beside me and I got on top of him which woke him up.

"Morning, future wife." Jake said which made me feel warm and fuzzy.

"Morning, future husband." I said back as I kissed his cheek wanting to save his lips for later.

I jumped off of Jake and hopped up to the bathroom. After coming out, I saw Jake walk up to me. I smiled and him and he smiled back. He started to lean in and kiss my lips. Right before he did, I quickly put my hand in front of my lips.

"What was that?" Jake asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"For later." I said pointing to my lips.

Jake rolled his eyes and kissed my forehead. Going downstairs, I went to wait for Anna and Jessie, my bridesmaids to help me get ready. I heard someone knock on the door and I ran over. Opening the door, I saw my best friends with bags.

"Beth! Let's go!" Jessie says as she runs in my house setting up stuff to get ready.

Jessie is so energetic while Anna is the complete opposite. She looks like a zombie.

"Tired?" I asked Anna.

"Yes, very. Let's get you ready though." Anna says as she walks in.

--

After getting to the church, Jake and I went our separate ways only to be reunited at the wedding. Jessie and Anna followed me with all the things I need to get ready.

"Over here." I say pointing to a room that I'm getting ready in.

We all walked in the room and they prepped the makeup and hung up my dress.

"Okay, let's go to work!" Anna said smiling at Jessie and I.

After about an hour, I was in my makeup, dress, and had my hair done.

"Beautiful!" Jessie yelled as she saw the end result.

I looked in the mirror... Jessie was right!

"You look amazing!" Anna said as she was standing behind me.

"Thank you." I say smiling thinking of being Beth Finn.

Well, we are going to get ready now.

"Okay, I'll be here." I say still smiling wanting to be with Jake now.

I looked at the time... 12:38. Dang, I have to wait till 1:00. That's too long! People were starting to arrive though. My mother walked in the room I was in and smiled.

"Mom!" I say as I walk over to her.

"Beth, you look amazing." My mother said with her face saying that for her.

"Thank you!" I say to her.

"Are the girls ready?" My mother asks me.

"They are getting ready now." I say.

"Oh." My mother said as they walk out with their dresses and makeup on.

"Um... girls?" I say laughing a bit.

"What?" They both ask in unison.

"Your hair?" I say looking at their hair.

"Yeah, your mom is going to do it." They said.

"Oh okay." I say still smiling at them.

They sit in some chairs while my mother does one girl's hair then the other. She put them in side braids and their hair looked beautiful. I decided on leaving mine out because Jake loves when my hair is out.

"Ready?" Anna asks.

"Yes!" I say excited.

"Okay, let's go!" She says.

I broke the whole daddy walks with bride thing cause I mean... you know. I did decide to have my mother walk me down. Walking out, I saw Jake looking amazing in his suit. When I got over to Jake, I looked into his eyes.

"You look beautiful!" He whispered to me.

"You too." I said smiling knowing I called him beautiful.

He smiled at me and I cried a single tear. Quickly, Jake pulled his hand up and gently wiped it. Good thing I used waterproof makeup. I was standing in front of Jake and Priest Gabriel was beside me ready to marry us. (Remember Gabriel? The one who got rid of Matt's demon. Yeah we decided to have him marry us.)

"We gather here today to join Jake Finn and Beth Jones in marriage." Gabriel starts but after that I tune out most of it since I looked into Jake's emerald green eyes.

"I love you." Jake mouthed to me.

"I love you too." I mouthed back letting a tear slip.

He of course wiped the tear and grabbed my hands. I could tell the kiss was coming...

"Do you, Jake Finn, take Beth Jones to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Gabriel asks Jake.

"I do." He says which makes me feel as if I melted.

"Do you, Beth Jones, take Jake Finn to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Gabriel asks me.

"I do." I say with so much emotion.

We exchanged our rings. Mine had so many diamonds, it was blinding.

"You may kiss the bride." Gabriel said.

Jake grabs me gently and pulls me in for the most passionate kiss ever. He doesn't pull back and I have to pull back first. Clapping in the audience started and has now died down.

"Let's go." Jake said.

"Where?" I ask him.

"Away." He says.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Do you want to stay here and talk to family and take pictures now or at the reception?" Jake says smiling at me.

"Reception!" I say as he picks me up bridal style and runs out of the church.

He sets me in the passenger seat of his truck and gets in the other side. (We decided on the truck since we have been through so much with it.) I can tell he is driving to the reception area.

"I love you, Beth Finn." Jake said which made me felt warm and fuzzy.

"I love you, Jake Finn." I said to Jake smiling.

He leaned over and kissed me passionately.

--------------
Please vote, comment, and follow.
How are you liking it so far?